First Outfield Glass Wall Columns Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Outfield Glass Wall Columns Installed

They installed the first two columns for the left/left-center field glass wall today:

They've also started to install the seating bowl flooring on the 3rd base line:

omg it looks like a ballpark
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Which begs the question, why the eff did they spend all this money on a highway overpass that looks like a baseball stadium?
      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

I also drove down there and took a few pictures today too if anyone's interested (sorry about the angles and stuff, I was trying to take pictures while driving LOL):

Comment

Technically that isn't a column for the glass wall but a section of the stationary roof. The glass wall is going to be about 20 feet behind that.

/Asshole

Comment

Oops, you're right Festa, but you know what I meant - I knew the glass panels weren't connected to the columns, but they will help support the glass wall by holding the roof that houses it's track, so ha! LOL (Tried to find a roundabout way to make my statement work).

And if you want to be super technical, the glass panels will be between both of those columns....

Comment

No prob. haha

I went to the site on Tuesday, but I'm having computer issues so the pics will have to wait.

Comment

Gotta love computers! They put that big gray spot in the one picture above LOL...

Comment

Working...
                X