No announcement yet.

Mike Lamb to Be DFA'd. Again. Bryan Petersen Recalled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Hugg. In fact, of all the guys I saw in the game yesterday, I'd probably rank Petersen as the least ready of the guys I saw.

Comment

like i told hugg via smoke signal

BP CANNOT BE STOPPED

HE IS AN OIL SPILL THAT CANNOT BE CAPPED

or something along those lines

Comment

I just woulda preferred Brett Carroll!

stop judging me

Comment

I also would have preferred Brett Carroll

Comment

i would have preferred a real bench
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I wanted Frank Cat but he was even worse than Lamb and is now out of baseball lol

But still, that was less than 30 pa, I wish we'd sign him to a milb deal like we did with Doug Mein.

I don't know why, but I've always had quite the man crush on Frank Cat.

I think Willie Harris would be an awsm pickup next offseason. He's doing bad this year but that's cuz .198 BABIP. His other peripherals are sill the same as they were the past few years, where he put up a .754 OPS from '07-'09. And he's good defensively and wouldn't be a bad starting CFer if something happened to Maybin (As next year our back up CF is probably Bonifacio, lol). He fills two holes for us (LH bench bat and back up CF), and shouldn't cost too much due to his deflated OPS from low BABIP (Well, still a tonnnn of time for that to change). Dew it

Comment

they wont, but you can bet uncle wes gets a million dollar contract
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                  Yeah, I don't get this, either. Petersen really didn't blow me away yesterday. He was okay but not great.
                  Maybe you can get a chance to see him in another single minor league game to change your opinion

Comment

doubtful it'll change if all those major league games didn't change her opinion of volstad
                    --------------------
                    /baiting
                    --------------------
                    /worst admin ever
                    Last edited by emkayseven; 07-18-2010, 09:52 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I would've preferred Pete Carroll too.

Comment

Working...
                      X