Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Bad Was the Lebron James Signing for the Marlins Front Office?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation: How Bad Was the Lebron James Signing for the Marlins Front Office?

Or, How Good was the Lebron James signing for the Marlins (if that is your stance).

:mjpop

It was 7 bad for the Marlins Front Office.
    Last edited by Bobbob1313; 07-14-2010, 03:18 PM.
    poop

Comment

I asked the Rev. Jesse Jackson, he thinks a runaway slave rising to prominence in a southern state is pretty damn awesome for everyone as long as his former massahs from the Quicken Loans Plantation dont come to reclaim him.
      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
      Noah Perio
      Jupiter
      39 AB
      15 H
      0 2B
      0 3B
      0 HR
      0 BB
      .385/.385/.385

Comment

This thread has just been Todd'd

Comment

This thread was Daft'd from the beginning.
          poop

Comment

I don't understand how this affects the Marlins. I guess even more fans will not care about the Marlins as the Heat dominate Miami Sports.

I say Mickey Arison becomes Marlins owner.

Comment

This thread needs more Lunchables content.

This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

The Deep Dish versions were the grandest of all currency in middle school.
                poop

Comment

Sorry Daft. My answer was a social commentary because the thread in and of itself makes little sense.
                  Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                  Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                  Noah Perio
                  Jupiter
                  39 AB
                  15 H
                  0 2B
                  0 3B
                  0 HR
                  0 BB
                  .385/.385/.385

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                    This thread was Daft'd from the beginning.

I don't get it.
                    --------------------
                    Originally posted by Todd View Post
                    Sorry Daft. My answer was a social commentary because the thread in and of itself makes little sense.

So the signing of Lebron James will have no impact on the Marlins and warrants no discussion?
                    Last edited by Namaste; 07-14-2010, 04:05 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I don't believe the Lebron signing has any impact on the Marlins and their front office

Comment

Originally posted by Daft View Post
                        I don't get it.
                        This thread sucks.

What is the basis for this thread? Where did it come from? What are we supposed to be arguing? Why is this worthy of discussion. What does Michael Jackson have to do with anything?

You built an awfully lousy foundation for a thread.
                        poop

Comment

the New marlins stadium and the AAA are like 5 miles apart, and the marlins and heat are basically going after the same consumer, I dont think this is bad for the marlins. There no way the marlins can compete with WJB.

And considering that baseball season and basketball season overlap in baseball's first 3 months by the NBA playoffs/end of season, alot of potential consumers could neither stay home and watch the Heat game or attend the heat game over the marlins game.
                          Originally posted by Matt Wilson
                          Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
                          Tom Koehler(4-0)
                          AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                            I don't understand how this affects the Marlins. I guess even more fans will not care about the Marlins as the Heat dominate Miami Sports.
                            The Dolphins will always dominate Miami sports no matter what along with lunchables.
                            --------------------
                            Speaking of Michael Jackson, ya'll need to see the Captain Eo at Epcot, it is the most random but awesome shit ever.
                            Last edited by Chewford; 07-14-2010, 04:29 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

What are u asking?

Everyone who follows sports knows Loria has no interest in spending money,just making it. So has no impact on us.

Would be funny tho if Loria owned the Heat and Mickey owned the Marlins. I could see Loria demanding the FO to trade the #1 pick every year so instead of having to pay a deal that is set,he could take a European Guy and let him stay over for 10 years without paying him

Comment

Working...
                              X