Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins Shut Out 3-0 in Loss Against the Padres

discuss

I liked it when mba blamed the loss on Boner. Even those who despise him have a clue that it ain't his fault.

Comment

Not everyone who realizes he sucks at baseball despises him. They just think he sucks at baseball, because he sucks at baseball.

Comment

Flyers are not champions, fip

Comment

I DID NOT BLAME THE LOSS ON BONER!!!!!!

Why does everyone taking any comment I make in any start by Volstad and say shit about my saying something when I never said any of that! I was just saying that is was stupid to pinch hit a guy that has done absolutley nothing this year when the game is still close. Helms would have been a better option. He was hitting well in Interleague play.

Comment

Yeah Helms was great in that final AB.

Comment

Why waste Helms with no one on base and 2 outs?

He actually came up in the bottom of the 9th with 2 on, perfect situation for him.

Seriously no qualms about seeing Bonifacio hit with the bases empty
              --------------------
              Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
              Yeah Helms was great in that final AB.
              don't be ridiuculous also
              Last edited by Ramp; 06-25-2010, 09:29 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

But Ramp, the bench is so strong

Comment

It does work out

Comment

We had plenty of chances in this game... Volstad only giving up 3 runs was good.. We just don't get him run support. Cantu leaving guys on all over the damn place, Stanton up with runners on the corners 1 out and couldnt even get a fly ball. Not much you can do.

Comment

It is quite chiseled.

Comment

Excuse me for saying anything when I'm frustrated. No one else gets chastised for saying something in frustration but everyone is so quick to jump on my ass.

And I never fucking said our bench was good, either. It's just extremely frustrating to watch this team right now. We had runners on base in almost every inning and runners in scoring position multiple times and we got NOTHING! Pathetic!

Comment

We're frustrated too, but you don't see us squirting bl...nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                            Excuse me for saying anything when I'm frustrated. No one else gets chastised for saying something in frustration but everyone is so quick to jump on my ass.

And I never fucking said our bench was good, either. It's just extremely frustrating to watch this team right now. We had runners on base in almost every inning and runners in scoring position multiple times and we got NOTHING! Pathetic!
                            To be fair, no one is really picking on you because it's a Volstad start. They're picking on you because crying about who's pinch hitting with 2 outs and no one on is dumb. All things considered, Boners skill set in that situation is a plus because if he can get on, he can get himself in scoring position or score from first on an XBH.

Plus our best PHer came up later with RISP so it worked out fine.

Comment

And what baseball team isn't frustrating to watch? Pick any team and watch them every night, and more than likely, you'll hate them too.

Comment

Working...
                              X