• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Stanton Goes Granny Style For 1st Career HR As Fish Top Rays 7-4

Yay Big Mike.

He's cool again.
    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

NateRob, CC, and Giancarlo play real good against the other MLB team that resides in Florida.

Comment

Pretty funny how we are owning Tampa Bay so far.

Comment

I came

Comment

I was there, it was awesome

I also gave mk7 a pitch-by-pitch report for Mike Lamb's AB via text, he hasn't responded yet, I'm sure he loved it

Comment

I was there for it.
              CSBC Commish

Comment

Nice to see a Win against a great team. After the top of the first I actually turned it off, wish I would of saw Stanton hit a grand slam.
                http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/y...Kosmokards.jpg

Comment

Your 2nd sentence means that your first sentence isn't true.

/ignore me

Comment

Cody Ross tells Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post that he hopes the Marlins become buyers rather than sellers: "We want to get somebody to help us rather than see some of us gone."
                    Well Cody, maybe if you guys can win more than 2 games in a row we might have a chance to get back in and then become 'buyers'.

Comment

They'll go on a streak soon. This is not a sub-.500 team. It was right around this time last year that the Marlins started to make their run, so I'm not counting them out one bit.

Comment

I like how Stanton went boom.

I like how bobbob complained about visual verification and Stanton's legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Valid View Post
                          They'll go on a streak soon. This is not a sub-.500 team. It was right around this time last year that the Marlins started to make their run, so I'm not counting them out one bit.
                          There is nothing that has shown me that this team is capable on going on some sort of run you are expecting. Our best stretch was basically when we had the 4 game sweep of the Mets which also happens to be our longest win streak. The inconsistency that plagues this team is ridiculous and with the revolving door in the bullpen that is letting shit come in and out I don't have much confidence that a good run will come any time soon.

Comment

This team has been so incredibly inconsistent/bad that eventually they have to run into a serious hotstreak eventually. Even 90 loss teams have a couple 6 of 7 streaks.

Comment

Well that streak needs to come soon because there are a few teams that are hot now and the gap is growing.

Comment

Working...
                              X