No announcement yet.

Fish Fall Deeper Into The Pit of Mediocrity As Texas Finishes Off The Sweep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 once i leave to start http://www.ifuckinghatemikelamb.com/...einfest/forums
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I don't know which is worse, that Lamb's been DFA'd twice, or that we've brought him back after both of them.

It's like we don't get the not too subtle hints he, and 29 other GM's are telling us, he SUCKS.

Comment

I don't think I've ever hated the whole organization more than I do now. I was 8 years old in '98 so I didn't really fully grasp what went on with that fire sale but this is just some weird ass maneuvering and I want Fredi fired dammit!

Comment

'98 was trying to return Christmas gifts without a receipt annoying.

This is so much worse.

Comment

And hate to bag on everything, but Stanton does not look good and is getting beaten by meaty fastballs over the plate. It's not like he's even diving for sliders or other BS. He's just flat out missing balls up in the zone and getting himself out.

Maybe it's first week jitters, but christ I expect a little more than this. Here's to a better weekend.

Comment

I don't agree with firing Fredi, but if they're thinking about firing him then just do it now. This team is 7.5 games back in the NL East and trailing three teams, and 7 games back in the Wild Card and trailing 7 teams. And it's the middle of June. This isn't an early season struggle anymore.

If they're going to make a run at the playoffs, they need to do everything possible to jump a few teams and narrow that gap before the calendar turns to July. It's nice to point to teams like the '07 Rockies as evidence that a team can make up alot of ground in a short period of time, but those teams are the exception to the rule. Chances are if you're 7+ games back and trailing a fuckboat of teams when the calendar turns to July, your season isn't gonna end in a pile.

Fix shit up in the next week or two. Or don't bother with fixing anything during the season, outside of selling off the vets and playing the kids, because it'll likely already be too late.

And yeah, Stanton looks like shit, but he's gotta fight through it in the majors because sending him back to AAA may fuck with his head and is just a terrible idea for a number of other reasons.

Comment

I'm going to fired an admin just to shake things up.

Comment

Working...
                X