No announcement yet.

Fish Fall Deeper Into The Pit of Mediocrity As Texas Finishes Off The Sweep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Fish Fall Deeper Into The Pit of Mediocrity As Texas Finishes Off The Sweep

Fire Fredi, I don't care if it isn't his fault I just want something done this is embarrassing.

Just one big pile of shit right now.

So glad we brought Tim Wood back and sent Leroux, the better reliever, to AAA. I think we need to fire Beinfest and Hill for putting together a really shitty bullpen and just making it worse instead of better.

Comment

Were a long way from the post season right now. Its getting ugly right now.
      http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/y...Kosmokards.jpg

Comment

Let flamarlin21 write the postgame threads from now on, he is a journalist.

"The Marlins fell to the Texas rangers tonight, according to Joe Frisaro."

Comment

Originally posted by McLevin View Post

I won't write anything anymore if it's that big of a deal. Newspapers do it all the time, saying "according to an article in the NY times" or whatever.

And yes, I actually have been writing since 8th grade for local paper and have done interviews with many players and staff, I know what I'm doing and I don't understand the problem with being original.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

There is nothing wrong with being original but we try to provide links to the information because people would like to see it confirmed somewhere, it's nothing personal.

Comment

SoFlaMarlins: It's not personal, it's personnel
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

You shut your mouth fatty!

Comment

that'l be the last time i ever support you when we have super secret admin meeting to discuss who should become a mod
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
                    that'l be the last time i ever support you when we have super secret admin meeting to discuss who should become a mod
                    You lie, you still lovers me.

Comment

Fire someone.

Comment

i wish they'd fucking fire mike lamb

Comment

lolololololol

Comment

Originally posted by McLevin View Post

Probably not a good idea to scare any new posters away at this point. I hear where you're coming from but I'd be a little more diplomatic. I'm all for calling FIP a goober 4 times a day but with new posters it's different.

There are like 10 active posters on the entire site.

Comment

Who is McLevin? I've never heard of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X