5.00%
    10.00%
    10.00%
    30.00%
    15.00%
    5.00%
    10.00%
    5.00%

lineup is clicking a bit and the starters outside Nolasco are solid.

Comment

You have to feel pretty good about the fact that even with that terrible stretch, we're right in the NL East race. It doesn't look like anyone is going to pull away in this division. The Phillies aren't nearly as good as they were a year ago with all sorts of problems, the Braves have issues with their offense, and I refuse to believe the Mets are anything more than a fluke. There is no way they can maintain their level of play when three-fifths of their starting rotation is comprised of R.A. Dickey, Jonathon Niese, and Hisanori Takahashi.

Our starting rotation has been very solid outside of Nolasco, and you have to believe that Ricky will get it together soon. Offensively, Coghlan has risen from the dead, Stanton looks good thus far, and Hanley is starting to hit again (I think it's pretty much a given he will end up hitting over .300). I think we'll be alright.

Comment

My confidence in the bullpen is still 0 and my confidence in the rotation is still high (although Ricky has not been very good lately). So we're back to the offense. We are hitting much better lately so I will up my confidence a bit.

Comment

I'm pretty confident this team won't make the playoffs.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk[/ame]

Comment

I thought this season was guaranteed to end in a pile.

Comment

of steaming poo?

Comment

Can't go higher that a three for me. I watched the last two games and the Rangers were a much better team. Better hitting and much better bullpen. The Marlins just ain't got it right now. The good news is there isn't one great team in the NL, just 7 or eight good teams. Hanley needs to turn it around as well.
                  http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/y...Kosmokards.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X