Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offense to Bullpen: Not Tonight Boys; Bullpen to Offense: We'll Try!; Marlins Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fish and Chips View Post
    Indiana Jones and The bullpen of doom
    /Dan LeBatard
    This would be more creative if Hunter Jones were in the majors, because then you could call them Hunter Jones and the Bullpen of Doom.

Also, just call them the Bullshit, because that's what they are most nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish and Chips View Post
      Indiana Jones and The bullpen of doom
      /Dan LeBatard
      It was 'Fredi Gonzalez and the Bullpen of Doom', I really thought this was one of the funnier bullpen names.

Comment

Fredi instead of Indiana makes much more sense, since Indiana is not a Marlin and all, and that's actually pretty good.

Comment

"One went over the right field fence" is my favorite.

Comment

• The Marlins have been trying to trade for bullpen help but rejected overtures for prospects Logan Morrison and Matt Dominguez. They also are interested in adding a left-handed bat off the bench.
            Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/1...#ixzz0qgkQ6h00

Good that they're looking, and better that they're not interested in trading Logan or Dominguez.

Comment

Originally posted by wanks1212 View Post
              Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/1...#ixzz0qgkQ6h00

Good that they're looking, and better that they're not interested in trading Logan or Dominguez.
              I figured that was occurring because it sucks that we are going to have to wait some more until more teams make relievers available and lower the asking price a bit since not many are "out of the race" yet.

Also with the issues with the way Ricky/Natebob are pitching could they look for that cheap starter that will be on the market soon or do we pray that Sean West will be the answer.

Comment

Working...
              X