Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
    He's having a legitimate MVP type year.
    Maybe we will end up having traded 2 MVP winners in the off season.

*yes, I know that if Yelich wins it this year we would have traded him a year prior

Comment

• 6 for 6 last night (hit for cycle).

.936 OPS

Wish we had guys like that

Comment

• he's gonna win MVP
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• This may end up being the Cabrera trade of the 2010s for us.

Comment

• BUT PROSPECTS, MAN... THINK OF ALL THE PROSPECTS THEY'll GET!!! #MLBPIPELINE

Comment

• Yelich is on LeBatard 790 AM right now just started

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                Yelich is on LeBatard 790 AM right now just started
                Him and stanton are great but they are always such boring interviews. Baseball needs more personality.

Comment

• He wrapped the MVP up last night

Amazing trade for Jeter and Co.

Comment

• Yelich walked five times tonight vs the Cardinals

Comment

• He’s going to win the MVP.

At this point, I want JT to get traded so he can win the 2019 MVP.

Comment

• Yelich has been truly unbeievable since the all star break. I dont understand why people are questioning whether he or Baez or the MVP, their numbers arent close. Maybe you can argue Degrom but to me Yelich is by far the MVP. What a year and what a pure fucking hitter. Regardless of the return Im really starting to wish we waited a year after Dee, Stanton, and Ozuna got dealt to evaluate what we had and then reassess after this season. Cant blame the front office though as I was in favor of just completely blowing it up. But we're getting close to the point given his age, production, and contract where we will lose this trade no matter how good the return becomes, and it was obviously a disappointing first year for all the guys we got except for maybe yamamoto (and even he had injury issues).

Congrats to Yelich though as in my experience he is just as good off the field to fans as he is on it.
                        Last edited by fish16; 09-29-2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• When will this organization build around a superstar?

I want someone to fucking tell me why a player with a 10 WAR in 2016/2017 with an extremely club friendly contract got blasted out of Miami.

Why should I buy into a rebuild when those in charge of the rebuild have illustrated such poor judgement?

Because Yelich was mad about a FIRE SALE? You traded him because he was mad?

Come the fuck on.

Comment

When will this organization build around a superstar?

I want someone to fucking tell me why a player with a 10 WAR in 2016/2017 with an extremely club friendly contract got blasted out of Miami.

Why should I buy into a rebuild when those in charge of the rebuild have illustrated such poor judgement?

Because Yelich was mad about a FIRE SALE? You traded him because he was mad?

Come the fuck on.
                            im cool with trading him (at the time, less so now after a year) but also cool with being outraged at trading him like opinions like this. Obviously looking back on it we keep him and build around him and JT, but how realistic is it that he puts up anything close to these numbers with us this year? Im starting to wish we kept him though just because of how hard it is to find a pure hitter like Yelich, but i have no problem with fans like you namaste bitching about dealing him prematurely. I will give them the benefit of the doubt that it was ok at the time because i think it would be worth it given our situation if we got the proper return for him and built our organizational depth, but if he fulfills his potential it will be hard to make up that cheap production no matter if Harrison, Brinson, and Diaz all turn out to be solid long term position players.

Comment

• Yelich wins the 2018 NL MVP

When is the last time a team traded 2 players in back to back years that win the MVP?

Comment

Yelich wins the 2018 NL MVP

When is the last time a team traded 2 players in back to back years that win the MVP?
                                Never...I can't imagine it has ever happened in the history of major league baseball. We breaking history fellas.

Comment

Working...
                                X