0.00%
    16.67%
    33.33%
    23.33%
    3.33%
    6.67%
    13.33%
    0.00%

5 to a 6 this week due to some hot bats and some progress in the pen.

Comment

first time all year for me above 1

Comment

3 (three)
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

4. I mean, it was the Mets.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Up to a 7. Rotation has been great all season and the offense is finally showing signs of life. If we can get more consistency out of the bullpen while everything else stays the same, it will continue to go up.

Comment

It was the Mets

Not the hot Mets. The room temperature Mets.

Comment

Yeah, the Mets havent been good at all this season....

Honestly, I don't get you guys sometimes. Any four game sweep is good no matter if it's the Mets, Yankees or the fucking Yomiuri Giants.

Comment

The Mets have had our number at home the last few years.

Comment

4 game sweep I don't care who it is, not to mention a Johan start.

Comment

The starting pitching has been very good and the offense looks like it's starting to come around. Also, as a couple of people have said, a four-game sweep is a four-game sweep regardless of who your opponent is. Four-game sweeps are tough to get.

Comment

5. If we blew the 7 run lead (like we nearly did) I think a lot of people would be closer to 2 today rather than 6 or 7. 4 game sweeps are impressive though.

Comment

6. Starting pitching continues to be strong, which is what the teams needs if it wants to contend for the wild card spot. It's nice to see the line-up start to put up some crooked numbers in innings again (although how much of that had to do with the Mets pitching being horrible?).

If Coghlan and Maybin can turn it around and be productive parts of the line-up then I like what we have there. I just hope Fredi keeps Gaby in the 2 hole and doesn't switch it up if Maybin continues to snap out of his slump just to have speed at the top.

The bullpen still scares me outside of Hensley, Sanches and Leo. I wish Hopper could get back to the guy we saw the first two weeks of the season and we could get one of our lefties to give us solid work.

Comment

Happy the Marlins scored 6 runs in the 3rd, but that was more the Mets' fielding than the offense flexing, and not something that fills me with hope for future performance. However, taking advantage of a mediocre, overworked reliever like Nieve was encouraging, as well as some individual performances.
                            Sanchez life

Comment

omg we won more than 2 games in a row!
                              STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Working...
                              X