No announcement yet.

Fish Enjoy First 3 Game Win Streak of 2010 with 7-5 Victory Over the Mets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Fish Enjoy First 3 Game Win Streak of 2010 with 7-5 Victory Over the Mets

Discuss.

I havent seen a pitch of any of the 3 games so far this series due to various duties. Im seriously debating not watching the game tomm even though I have nothing to do.

Comment

Got to like Nolasco against Neise tomorrow. Then a home series against the DBacks, time to makeup some ground.

As for tonight. Great games by Maybin and Gaby. Only negative tonight is Cogs didn't do to well with the bat.

Comment

Those lasers were not spectacular, really didn't feel the spirit of Michael Jackson.

I saw sign guy tailgating. He was sitting in one of those folding tailgate chairs, with his legs crossed, all by himself near his car, all stoic and silent. He scares me.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
          Those lasers were not spectacular, really didn't feel the spirit of Michael Jackson.

I saw sign guy tailgating. He was sitting in one of those folding tailgate chairs, with his legs crossed, all by himself near his car, all stoic and silent. He scares me.
          Absolute Zero saw Fake Chewie putting his suit on in the parking lot during the 1st inning.

Comment

He scares me too.

Did he tell you to get off his lawn?

Comment

Did he(Absolute Zero) ask for someone to get this walking carpet out of his way?

Also, I've been watching baseball for many, many years, but I don't think I've ever seen a pitcher start a game, with like 13 or so straight balls. It was bizarre and awesome and wtf.
              --------------------
              Originally posted by Swift View Post
              He scares me too.

It was even worse than that. I looked at him because it was strange, then he looked up at me. We made eye contact. I was terrified.
              Last edited by Chewford; 05-15-2010, 10:31 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

loved me some Maybin tonight. Also, CC and Co-dy showing Francoeur up.

Comment

It's amazing how this team wins despite lacking certain fundamentals. Maine should have never lasted that long if we had a little more patience at the plate.

I hope that Maybin continues to turn the corner and that Gaby is stapled to the number 2 slot in the lineup.

Comment

Did he(Absolute Zero) ask for someone to get this walking carpet out of his way?
                    I don't know. I wasn't with him.

I don't get to baseball games in the middle of the 2nd inning.

Spoiler:

Felo and Yiqui were having a lot of fun at John Maine's expense in the 1st.

There was also some asshole in the Fish Tank yelling "Your days are numbered" @ Maybin.

Spoiler:
                    It was me.

--------------------
                    Originally posted by Swift View Post
                    He scares me too.

If by 'tell' you mean pull out a sign, then I wouldn't be surprised.
                    Last edited by Party; 05-15-2010, 10:56 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

The 2nd spoiler wasn't needed. We all knew that.
                      poop

Comment

It was last time...

Comment

Cryptic.
                          poop

Comment

Working...
                          X