No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interestingly, of the colors in that logo, orange and light blue are not prominently featured in any of the ballpark renderings. The color code being used to differentiate the different sections of the ballpark does not include either.

Seems silly to include orange and light blue in the logo but exclude it from the ballpark. Unless.....

Comment

I would not mind orange if it is paired with blue, for I am a fan of that combination.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

you're a Mets fan?
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I'm just hoping the color scheme our rebrand makes it impossible to have black jerseys. (Light blue would do that, I think) Never been a fan of black jerseys. (Know I'm in the minority)

Comment

Black for black's sake sucks.

Comment

That's racist!
              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

I was telling Fritz once about this girl I worked with and that I wanted to stick it to her and that I've never been with a black girl. And he said don't do black just for black's sake

Comment

She was worth it.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Any new news on this front lately? Is there a tentative timeline for when the new logo and colors are revealed?

Comment

• New stuff has to be into MLB: May 2011
                      Official unveiling: November 2011

Marlins marketing for 2011 is real heavy on orange. I think it is a foregone conclusion orange is going to be one color.

The second color is still a mystery. HOWEVER, light blue is all over the marketing for the new ballpark AND at Fan Fest Marlins employees were wearing light blue ID cards with orange and light blue lanyards (orange polos btw). That is a stretch, but that is what I've observed lately.

Comment

• Having the Orange & Blue as the team colors is a huge step in the right direction. The next logical step would be to sign Tim Tebow and you can pencil this team in for at least eleventy five World Series wins.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Orange and blue. Great. We're turning into the Mets.

Comment

• I still have hope that Loria or someone who has his ear has taken note that orange is a color that no one wants besides him.
                            Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                            Noah Perio
                            Jupiter
                            39 AB
                            15 H
                            0 2B
                            0 3B
                            0 HR
                            0 BB
                            .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Presumably, focus groups have suggested otherwise. I don't think SFM is a reflection of the greater Miami market. Tacky, loud shit sells. Restrained, simple and classy doesn't sell at all here.

Comment

• Let's Go Mets! ba Da ba! F. A. N!
                                There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Working...
                                X