• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I disagree.
    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• I like how he knew he was shmeggy

Comment

• Optimus Z, get on the com link and find me a photo of Hanley wearing the home whites!
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• lol, if I had them, they would be on here.

btw, the pics are now on USAToday.com, I didn't see us mentioned in there though.

Comment

• Email them!
            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
            - Daft

Comment

• I don't expect the Old Media to credit a message board.

Comment

• Bastards.

And that's Kaydge's pet name for me, so I knew.
                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Going back to the jerseys themselves, the sleeve patch should be an alternate logo. Not the cap logo. I hate teams that do that.

Comment

• As a media guy myself, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that pic wasn't released by the Fish on purpose. Friday AND Saturday buzz now (with the late night drop only getting Saturday before)

Comment

• Why would they unofficially release it through a message board?
                      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                      - Daft

Comment

• You would be surprised.

Comment

• A "tipster" sent USA Today the picture. Who the hell says "tipster"?

Comment

• If I were in Marlins marketing I would have leaked it. All you would normally get is a dead news cycle on Saturday prior to this leak

Comment

• I might be the only one who kinda really likes the orange. Just because it's different. I hope we don't wear baby blue hats with our road grey's.

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                                If I were in Marlins marketing I would have leaked it. All you would normally get is a dead news cycle on Saturday prior to this leak
                                There's no such thing as a live news cycle on a Saturday
                                - Daft

Comment

Working...
                                X