New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
    JCR just retweeted a link to the MarlinsManiac site that credits us with the jersey leak. This is going viral.
    Your welcome...I do run MarlinManiac, so I wanted to give you guys some love

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
      I don't see why they shouldn't. It leaking, especially something as legit as this (ie. not a blurry photo of a maybe photoshopped sign, like yesterday's) takes a lot of the excitement out of the announcement.
      Well, we still haven't seen the road grays! Or the rumored orange caps! There's plenty of anticipatory excitement left in this balloon.

LET'S HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME. LET'S HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME!

Comment

• Hey guys!
        I heard about this cool new site over the tweets, can I become a memberz?
        I promise that I have lots of cool stuff to say!
        We gon sign Pujols, Reyes, Fielder, Buehrle, and Beltran and trade for Gio, Shields, and Zambrano, AND THEYRE ALL GONNA WEAR THESE NEW KICK ASS BITCHIN JERSEYS!
        MIAMI MARLINS 4EVER!

Comment

• Capozzi just RT the pic with our name attached.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
            Do you realize only 5% of the fan base will ever see this leaked photo ? Most will see it on the evening news.
            BAZINGA

Comment

• So do I automatically become a board of director?

Comment

• You get a really big cookie.

Comment

• ^I need one too, without my mention for you guys, you don't get love from Juan Rodriguez

Comment

• Z's gonna get too big for his britches and leave us.
                    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Adam Rubin (ESPN) now tweeted the pic and mentioned us.

Comment

• Looks like Big Z should be getting a little more dap around here
                        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                        - Daft

Comment

• Big Z is the man, but will have to float his buddy for a few months after he is wacked this afternoon.

Comment

• Thanks Z fella, I enjoyed being special and viewing your photo. Your sources actually came through unlike everyone on twitter.
                            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Someone should email Lebetard the picture with a link to SFM.

Comment

• All the people he works with already have it from twitter. Including his show producers.

Comment

Working...
                                X