New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About tonight:

Scheduled to join Guillen are former manager Jack McKeon and players Emilio Bonifacio, John Buck, Omar Infante, Josh Johnson, Logan Morrison, Ricky Nolasco, Hanley Ramirez, Anibal Sanchez and Gaby Sanchez. Executives attending in addition to Loria will be David Samson, Jeff Conine and Tony Perez.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Not enough Jose Reyes
      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
      - Daft

Comment

• Glad Niner will be there to keep Hanley in line

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post

They shouldn't get too pissed over it anyways since, you know, the mock ups of these uniforms were basically out there for weeks now.
          I don't think this makes a lot of sense.
          poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
            I don't think this makes a lot of sense.
            How does it not? Those renderings from the Creamer board were basically spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
              How does it not? Those renderings from the Creamer board were basically spot on.
              They got that the white one says Miami and the Orange one says Marlins. That's about it.

And either way, I don't see why they wouldn't be upset about them leaking when they're trying to make a big blowup about it tonight.
              poop

Comment

• I said they shouldn't, but I know they most likely are.

Comment

• I don't see why they shouldn't. It leaking, especially something as legit as this (ie. not a blurry photo of a maybe photoshopped sign, like yesterday's) takes a lot of the excitement out of the announcement.
                  poop

Comment

• I mean they have Pit Bull there tonight. Excitement can't possibly be lost.

Comment

• Do you realize only 5% of the fan base will ever see this leaked photo ? Most will see it on the evening news.

Comment

• JCR just retweeted a link to the MarlinsManiac site that credits us with the jersey leak. This is going viral.
                        Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 11-11-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• We're famous!

Comment

• I find it funny that everything I'm reading so far credits fishstripes for being the "first ones with the picture", even though in their post they credit this site for them.

Comment

• Ok nevermind, he's fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                                Do you realize only 5% of the fan base will ever see this leaked photo ? Most will see it on the evening news.
                                Too bad it's scheduled for 9pm so still a lot of time in between for this to circulate.

Comment

Working...
                                X