New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jay576 View Post
    You shoudl watch what you say. Something like this might be considered a threat and end up getting you arrested.
    Another jay576 classic.

Comment

I assume he was kidding (which he does a lot) and posted that because he has quite a few followers that are Phillies fans and those look like kind of like the Phillies jerseys.

Comment

Who has followers?

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
          Who has followers?
          LoMo.

Comment

Ok. I thought mibs was saying that jay5475737 has followers.

Comment

He most certainly does not.

Comment

Sorry Daft. You posted before I did. I though my post would be right after Bobbob's so I didn't post LoMo's name.

Comment

LoMoMarlins Logan Morrison
                  Those may not be the EXACT uniforms/logo but I heard red/yellow for the color scheme.

16 hours ago
                  LoMoMarlins Logan Morrison

4 those of u cracking on the Marlins teal. Heard a rumor that these will be our new unis/colors starting in 2012 http://plixi.com/p/69231580

16 hours ago

Comment

I find it hard to believe they'd go with a Florida inspired color scheme considering that we're switching to the Miami Marlins. As a result, the hat is clearly nothing close to what we're going to have.

As a side note, red/yellow in combination is actually a color scheme that is supposed to invoke anxiousness. It's why McDonalds used that color scheme in their original restaurant designs. If people never feel comfortable, they will eat their food and leave faster. That means the restaurant is less crowded and you can move customers more efficiently. Their change to earth tones has reflected a change in their tolerance for people who hang around (hence WiFi being available and the more coffee-house style options).
                    Last edited by CrimsonCane; 01-11-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I was told by more than one person in the organization that the new ballpark ticket pamphlet's color pallet reflects the teams new colors. That isn't to say there is an order, but I would assume given the prevalence of the blue in just about everything new ballpark related, we'll see that as a major color.
                      --------------------
                      These colors:

Last edited by Swifty; 01-11-2011, 06:05 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Miami Rainbow Fish?
                        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

I've said it before, but if that blue replaces the teal I am on board. Now it's the secondary colors that worry me.
                          --------------------
                          Also this is what those colors would look like in basketball form:

Last edited by Party; 01-11-2011, 06:21 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

A blue background to a white solid logo would look sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by FishFF View Post
                              Better not be!

Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
                              I was told by more than one person in the organization that the new ballpark ticket pamphlet's color pallet reflects the teams new colors. That isn't to say there is an order, but I would assume given the prevalence of the blue in just about everything new ballpark related, we'll see that as a major color.
                              --------------------
                              These colors:

I've felt those 5 colors would be used (in some combination) for the logo ever since they released that stadium emblem.

I'm ok with that blue as well.

Comment

No ORANGE.
                                There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Working...
                                X