Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see a sleeve patch.

Comment

• We're going to inquire on a bunch of patches and the media will create a frenzy of rumors but in the end we won't choose any patches

Comment

• Can anyone make out who the player is?
        poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Metes View Post
          We're going to inquire on a bunch of patches and the media will create a frenzy of rumors but in the end we won't choose any patches
          THIS YEAR IS POTENTIALLY DIFFERENT, MIBS

Comment

• There is only so much you can take away from one blurry picture but:

-The marlin no longer looks like a supersonic jet
            -The yellow and blue tapers off on the wordmark and orange becomes more prominent from left to right
            -The 20 is probably the font for the numbers
            -The piping around the neck and sleeves is orange
            -Love the minimalism, but I hope there is sleeve patch

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
              -The marlin no longer looks like a supersonic jet
              No idea how you can tell this at all.
              poop

Comment

• Look at the Marlin on the Miami, not the one on the jersey.

Comment

• Yeah. I don't see enough detail to say it's different than it was before.

Except the colors are flopped. That's the only difference I can make out. Unless I'm going crazy.
                  poop

Comment

• The only difference I can see in the Marlin is that it's now blue on top and orange on the bottom instead of the other way around. The piping also looks like it has black in it.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if the MIAMI across the bottom is the same style as the MARLINS on the alternates. If so, they are going to look sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                        Yeah. I don't see enough detail to say it's different than it was before.

Except the colors are flopped. That's the only difference I can make out. Unless I'm going crazy.
                        You're not. Look at Metes' avatar.

Comment

• Ok, either this is bullshit or the hat George Richards found is.
                          poop

Comment

• It's either the black outline or a new marlin. If it's a black outline, the marlin looks better on a light background.

Comment

• Can you explain what you are seeing that is different?
                              poop

Comment

• Yeah. I keep looking at page 39 where Festa posted the picture and Metes' posted a couple lines down and I don't see a difference in the shape of the Marlin. Just the colors switched.

Comment

Working...
                                X