No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef, your question to bobbob makes me feel like you haven't read this thread before.

Although you probably skip MH's posts, which could explain some of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
      Yes. Absolutely.
      I think you are misunderstanding what people were expecting. you're making it seem like we were going to assume some giant multicolor marlin would dominate the jersey or something.

Comment

• I'll wait until tomorrow night.

Comment

• I'm going to keep saying I like it until someone gets fucking angry.
          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
            I think you are misunderstanding what people were expecting. you're making it seem like we were going to assume some giant multicolor marlin would dominate the jersey or something.
            I think I'm drawing from more places than just here.
            poop

Comment

• I like it too Kaydge.

Just like I like most baseball uniforms because they all look the fucking same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                Beef, your question to bobbob makes me feel like you haven't read this thread before.

Although you probably skip MH's posts, which could explain some of it.
                I meant somewhat rational people! No MH's or Penn State students.

Comment

• I also like it because it's the uniform my favorite team is going to be wearing and I'm a very rational person when it comes to the clothes my team wears.

Kind of like I don't say "oh god you're not wearing that are you?" to people

Comment

I like it too Kaydge.

Just like I like most baseball uniforms because they all look the fucking same.
                    WHAT OTHER JERSEYS HAVE SUCH SHARP LOOKING LETTERS?!?!

Not sharp like when people say, "ohhh, you look sharp tonight"

Comment

• So it's irrational for people to not like the uniforms?

Comment

• I think it's irrational to get worked up about it, sure.

Comment

I also like it because it's the uniform my favorite team is going to be wearing and I'm a very rational person when it comes to the clothes my team wears.

Kind of like I don't say "oh god you're not wearing that are you?" to people
                          I saw a guy wearing a pink button down shirt a few weeks ago. I had not seen him for three years. I said, what the fuck are you wearing?

Then I worried that he was gay and I was insulting more than just his shirt decision.

But he isn't gay.

Comment

• It's kind of irrational to get worked up about sports at all, wouldn't you say?

Comment

It's kind of irrational to get worked up about sports at all, wouldn't you say?
                              Then I'm one of the most irrational individuals in the world.

Comment

• Well, we all knew that already.

Comment

Working...
                                X