New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
    Probably the plaza in front of the theatre and D+B.
    Do those appearences get crazy packed? I'd like to meet them and get some autographs, but I'm not waiting in a line for 2 hours to shake hands with them.

Comment

• There's going to be a season ticket holder event on the 15th @ the ballpark. I hope I can buy one of these hats there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaydge View Post
        How about Johnson and Ramirez are the most famous and Buck does the most charity work? Those would be my guesstimated reasons.
        Buck also clearly emerged as a leader in the clubhouse last year. I think they view him that way and are rewarding him for it.
        poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
          There's going to be a season ticket holder event on the 15th @ the ballpark. I hope I can buy one of these hats there.
          I was told the apparel would be available "everywhere" on the 12th.

Comment

• Actually, it'll be available at 11 pm on Friday (I'm going to assume that is online since not many stores will be open at that time).

Comment

• Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
              There's going to be a season ticket holder event on the 15th @ the ballpark. I hope I can buy one of these hats there.
              Is this only full-season tickets?
              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
              - Daft

Comment

• Jorge, new apparel will go on sale at the New Ballpark on Friday at 11pm. On Saturday, the new merchandise can be purchased at Marlins en Miami Store, Sawgrass kiosk, Aventura kiosk or Dolphin mall kiosk.

That's an email I received from Samson.

Those events are on going. I had mine scheduled for this Thursday, but my bosses is scheduled for next Thursday.

Comment

• Yeah, pretty sure the Marlins have the sole rights to sell the new merchandise for some specific period of time (a period of time of which I am not aware) before others will have it in stores

Comment

• I've never really paid any attention to a uniform release. Is it surprising there's been no leak? With the logo/cap being leaked so early I kind of expected to see something by now. I'm just impatient. That's all.
                    Last edited by flamarlins3; 11-08-2011, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• 11/11/11 is here!
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
                        Is this only full-season tickets?
                        I think so.

Comment

• Well, that's silly
                          God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                          - Daft

Comment

• i showed my coworkers the new hat that leaked out and the renderings of the possible uniforms, the reaction wasnt positive lol.

Comment

• Both the hat and uni's are all a diversion. Just watch. Going to be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
                                Well, that's silly

Comment

Working...
                                X