• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot tell if you are being serious

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv22fRtA63M[/ame]

Comment

• I gon be in Tallahassee thinking about Hugg watching LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME streaming live in Marlins.com

Comment

• Something about the way he laughs at the phone at the beginning of the ad amuses me to no end.
          This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
            I cannot tell if you are being serious
            I am. I thought this was announced a while ago.
            poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
              I am. I thought this was announced a while ago.
              I don't know was it? I thought the idea was to have more folks there. Granted, I think the idea of having the LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME guy playing to a crowd of almost nobody while Hugg watches him online is wonderful

Comment

• I think it's adorable that you think I'm gonna watch it.

I'll just look at the pictures later.

Comment

• Ehe, look at the girl bouncing up and down staring at her cell phone at 26 seconds.

Hugg, you gon watch. While you're dancing, your wife gon be like, what that shit is?

Comment

• Probably right

Comment

• It's possible that it's not. However, do we really think that the Marlins' logo will be A block news on PTI come Monday morning? B block?
                      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                      - Daft

Comment

• Have uniform changes ever merited interest on PTI?
                        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• I don't know if they're trying to hide it, but unveiling it at 9pm on a Friday night certainly raises some questions.

Comment

• I agree with Ramp. 99% of the time, this kind of stuff is done in the afternoon. Very odd to do it a night, let alone on a Friday night.

Comment

• It's so people can go to an after party and get drunk, right?
                              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• LETS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME would look ridiculous being performed during the daylight

Comment

Working...
                                X