• Show
Clear All

• Someone's mock up on the Creamer logo board:

The guy who has (supposedly) seen them replied with "Not bad."

I would be a fan of this.
    poop

Comment

• Those look good
      "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
      - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Except for the three weird lookin marlins

Comment

• The gradient on the word mark looks tight.
          --------------------
          I like one explanation for the color use....

The yellow V is the sun, the orange is the sunset and the blue is the water. Very abstract but it could explain why those colors were used.
          Last edited by Party; 09-21-2011, 08:14 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• The bright lights and the big city.
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
              I think what Hugg is saying is that in a year or so, this logo will be like LeBron to those who hate it now and they will suddenly love it and pretend they never hated it
              Well that's not the exact comparison I'd make () but yeah.

Like Ralph says, no one likes new shit at first. Everyone hates it because its different. They'll all get used to it, get over it, and then embrace it.

And then we'll change the logo 10 years from now and everyone will be like ohhhhh this new logo sucks, change it back.

I'm all for something that makes this franchise unique. Since the only thing unique about them now is that there's less fans at half the home games than a lot of AAA teams.

Comment

• It's like what happens on Facebook every single month!
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Yo dawg, I hurd you like Facebook.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                    When I posted it on facebook, the response was overwhelmingly positive except for a Braves fan who called it gay.
                    And we'll never escape teh ghey comments. They could come out with a Yankee clone uni and some ape would comment on the Sun Sentinel that the new uni's looked GAY

Comment

• It would pinstripes are very homosexual.

Comment

• The Marlin on the hat is the coolest thing out of all of this.

So the people that DESPISE this new logo........what are your thoughts on the teal that the team started with in 93'?

Comment

• I dont despise the faux leaked logo but I definitely would like to go back to a lot of teal except replace the F with an M.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                            The Marlin on the hat is the coolest thing out of all of this.

So the people that DESPISE this new logo........what are your thoughts on the teal that the team started with in 93'?
                            I liked the teal, always felt that it fit. I also like when there's no clutter in terms of too many colors. There's way too much going on with the current logo as it stands for me and I'm not a fan of the "M" font either.

Comment

• I think I kinda dig the uniforms. The hats are promising and sorta weird. They'll look super-cool with my colorful Ray-ban Wayfarers.
                              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                                The Marlin on the hat is the coolest thing out of all of this.

I like the marlin that looks like a marlin. Not I Robot marlinlogo

Comment

Working...
                                X