No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's actually now refusing to deny anything and keeps saying the logo will be released on November 11th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
      I'm basing my opinion almost entirely on casual fans. Universal dislike.
      Where have you found opinions from casual fans? People who are reading Marlins message boards or commenting on Marlins blogs or calling into sports shows are not casual fans.
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• In person and on social media
        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
        - Daft

Comment

• Same people who want to trade Hanley, I'm sure.

Comment

• Well if ATH says "Public opinion has been mostly negative" it's out there that people don't like it.
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
              Same people who want to trade Hanley, I'm sure.
              What difference does that make? I think this is a moment where you take notice of the overwhelming majority of your target market thinks it looks like shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metes View Post
                It's not in the hipster handbook, unless it's a 70's era throwback, preferably with a strong ethnic fanbase
                I would rock a Roberto Clemente Pirates jersey. But that's because I gotta represent my roots; my mom's Puerto Rican and my dad is from Pittsburgh.
                --------------------
                Originally posted by Beef View Post
                Does that include t-shirts? Like, regular tshirts, not jersey ones. Please clue me in, Metes
                I have one of those fake jersey t-shirts of Dontrelle. My wife wears it to sleep sometimes.

My house key has a Marlins logo on it!
                Last edited by Bobbob1313; 09-21-2011, 04:43 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                  Same people who want to trade Hanley, I'm sure.
                  Nope. Mix of people who kind of follow the team (the fan base that the stadium can bring back permanently if everything is done right) and people who frankly don't care. Universally panned.

And MH is right here.....when the majority of your consumer base is saying no, you listen. This isn't a potential trade or the signing of a player. This is the people who purchase products telling you flat out they don't want something. That kind of knowledge for a business three months ahead of time (should be) a Godsend for anyone looking to make a profit.
                  God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                  - Daft

Comment

• Perhaps the Marlins are just smarter than we (you) all think and played a part in this being leaked so it could be further tested prior to the official logo unveiling in November.

Comment

• When I posted it on facebook, the response was overwhelmingly positive except for a Braves fan who called it gay.
                      poop

Comment

• An Astro fan disliked it when I posted it.
                        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                          Perhaps the Marlins are just smarter than we (you) all think and played a part in this being leaked so it could be further tested prior to the official logo unveiling in November.
                          It's possible. However, considering the logistics required behind this operation (I'd guess at least a quarter, which would put production already in progress, but Claudio would know better), the trickling out that was already happening (the traditional way of gauging opinion without spilling the beans), and the leak of the Blue Jays logo (which has nothing to do with the Marlins), I'd speculate this leak was out of the Marlins' hands.
                          - Daft

Comment

• I'd guess that too, but I don't know. But I do think they are prob smarter than some think.

But they prob still kinda dumb

Comment

• for those hating on the possible new logo

you guys liked the old Marlins stuff with the massive amounts of teal right?

Comment

• Hmmm... Although I don't hate it, I can't say that I like it. I'm not even sure why, it just doesn't quite sit right with me yet. Hopefully that'll change if it is actually the new logo.

Comment

Working...
                                X