• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
    Never.
    Originally posted by flamarlins3 View Post
    Yeah, that one wins.

Comment

• That's awesome.

Comment

• Love the blue hat.

Actually, it should be blue. The seats in the stadium are blue. Wouldn't it be appropriate for blue to be a primary color?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
          Love the blue hat.

Actually, it should be blue. The seats in the stadium are blue. Wouldn't it be appropriate for blue to be a primary color?
          Totally agree. Orange is fine as an accent color but not as a primary. At least it's different than the Canes and Dolphins and blue is more marketable.

Comment

• SedanoShow Jorge Sedano
            Did a 1 on 1 interview w/David Samson 4 @CBSMiami - interview airs Sat 7pm. BTW: He told me logo in paper is inaccurate & no further comment
            That's the first I've heard of them actually saying it's inaccurate.

Comment

• Let's hope so because the majority opinion apperas to be negative. I just read the comments on the new logo on all three newspaper sites and it's about 95% negative on there. No one on the Sun-Sentinel or Palm Beach Post site liked it and only about 4 or 5 people on the Miami Herald site liked it.

Comment

• :-)

Comment

• Samson to be on LeBatard today. I hope someone from the board monitors it. I'm at work.

Comment

• I'm listening.

Comment

• Hearts

Comment

• He's usually on at 6, right?

Comment

• They might have moved him up to 5, not 100% sure.

Comment

• Miami Herald has a poll up. Of the 816 votes, 8% love it, 76% hate it and 16% think it's fake.

Comment

• I called the Marlins to complain about the logo. As I was finishing my opening sentence, the receptionist (in a very frustrated voice) adamantly stated that it was not the logo. I logged the complaint anyway, just in case, but it was interesting to hear.
                              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                              - Daft

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
                                I called the Marlins to complain about the logo. As I was finishing my opening sentence, the receptionist (in a very frustrated voice) adamantly stated that it was not the logo. I logged the complaint anyway, just in case, but it was interesting to hear.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X