New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
    Observation. Tell me truly how many people you see walking around in orange that is not a team jersey. Like I said, with the 'Canes and Dolphins, you really don't have much of a choice. If you're given a choice between bright orange and black, which are you picking?
    Sports fans will buy anything. And again, the orange Dolphins jerseys sell pretty well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
      How many casual fans have you heard from?
      I'm basing my opinion almost entirely on casual fans. Universal dislike.
      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
      - Daft

Comment

Observation.
        Mainge is right, sports fans will buy anything.

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
        Like I said, with the 'Canes and Dolphins, you really don't have much of a choice.
        Canes and Dolphins fans most definitely have a choice, unless you think those teams only sell orange.... ?!!?

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
        Tell me truly how many people you see walking around in orange that is not a team jersey.
        We're talking about team jersey's/shirts, sooooooooooooooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
          I'm basing my opinion almost entirely on casual fans. Universal dislike.
          Guess we have different friends.
          poop

Comment

Observation. Tell me truly how many people you see walking around in orange that is not a team jersey. Like I said, with the 'Canes and Dolphins, you really don't have much of a choice. If you're given a choice between bright orange and black, which are you picking?
            Nothing wrong with an additional option. I probably wouldn't get a orange jersey, but I have no issue with a Marlins orange jersey t-shirt.

Just because you and 'people' won't buy doesn't mean that no one will. They'll have a black one according to that post so I don't see what the issue is here.

Comment

• I do not understand what mba is doing.
              poop

Comment

Guess we have different friends.
                Possibly. I've also gone a bit today and asked people I work with, see on campus - people that have limited or no ties to the old stuff. They don't like it.

The poll referenced by the Sun Sentinel this morning had 80% negative and that was a nationwide query. You don't want to be 30 points upside down with your big rebrand.
                God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                - Daft

Comment

• I feel that people like to be negative for the sake of being negative (when responding to a quick inquiry/online poll/online anything). Unless a given person really loves it and feels no peer pressure to say otherwise, I think a lot of people would just respond with "it sucks".

/sociologist

Comment

Possibly. I've also gone a bit today and asked people I work with, see on campus - people that have limited or no ties to the old stuff. They don't like it.

The poll referenced by the Sun Sentinel this morning had 80% negative and that was a nationwide query. You don't want to be 30 points upside down with your big rebrand.
                    Do you know how many people responded to the poll?

I've been trying to find it, and I honestly can't find anything that shows it.
                    poop

Comment

• I like that.

Comment

Do you know how many people responded to the poll?

I've been trying to find it, and I honestly can't find anything that shows it.
                        Nope, can't. I think it was a poll for a TV show. Something on CNBC (that Samson is going to be on tonight).

Not scientific anyway, but good for quick reaction.
                        - Daft

Comment

Nope, can't. I think it was a poll for a TV show. Something on CNBC (that Samson is going to be on tonight).

Not scientific anyway, but good for quick reaction.
                          So it could be utterly useless.
                          poop

Comment

• I like the mock up hat in the extreme bottom right.

Comment

• I really hate it as a stand alone, but I will reserve judgment until seeing the rest of the uniforms/color combinations. But I feel like the Marlins are about to double dare the University of Maryland football team with some Brito inspiration.

Comment

• I like the blue one here.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index....post&p=1644349

Comment

Working...
                                X