New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here you go:

<http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=77919&st=420>.

Comment

• SUPER HERO!
      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• In all honesty, I kind of love the M logo there. I'm not crazy about the font for "MARLINS." Seems out of place.
        poop

Comment

• I think it's hideous.

Comment

• The yellow on the M throws it off, but otherwise, I think it's pretty much perfect for what the franchise is going for. It's almost retro, but in a very Miami way.

Since I'm lazy and hate having to go back to the previous thread for reference.
            Last edited by Bobbob1313; 09-20-2011, 06:10 PM.
            poop

Comment

• I agree with one of you

Comment

• Actually, I did some fudging around with it on photoshop, and the yellow works better than all orange would have.

I full expect to be in the minority on this one.
                poop

Comment

• I like the yellow

(so does Izzie)

!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                    In all honesty, I kind of love the M logo there. I'm not crazy about the font for "MARLINS." Seems out of place.
                    The font will be different for the jersey's. This will probably be the font on the shirts they sell to fans. Here's an example of what I mean:

The font on the "Marlins" is not the same as what we have on the jersey.

Comment

• It's a t-shirt

Comment

• That t-shirt came out of nowhere and is lacking yellow.

I'd like a t-shirt with the futuristic fishy dart thing.
                        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Whoa, I don't know if i'm being misunderstood.. All I am saying is that the font on the jersey's will have nothing to do with the font you're seeing on the image I posted.

The T-Shirt posted above is the one's we (Florida Marlins) currently sell, as you can see the font on Marlins is similar to the other pic I posted with our new logo.

Basically, the font for our new jersey's will not look anything like what you saw, with the exception of maybe the color.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                            In all honesty, I kind of love the M logo there. I'm not crazy about the font for "MARLINS." Seems out of place.
                            Yeah, if this is the real logo, I'm pleasantly suprised. I was expecting a disaster...this actually isn't bad. The only thing I don't get is the yellow part of the M. I think the M would be better just orange, white, and blue. If they had to have yellow in the logo, it would be better on the Marlin. I also think I'd like the Marlin better behind the M as opposed to on the side. But like I said, this could be much, much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                              Whoa, I don't know if i'm being misunderstood.. All I am saying is that the font on the jersey's will have nothing to do with the font you're seeing on the image I posted.

The T-Shirt posted above is the one's we (Florida Marlins) currently sell, as you can see the font on Marlins is similar to the other pic I posted with our new logo.

Basically, the font for our new jersey's will not look anything like what you saw, with the exception of maybe the color.
                              So you're saying the font on the jerseys will be different than the random tshirt you posted?

Comment

• That's not the wordmark, but I'll confirm that this is the hat logo.
                                I was hoping it wouldn't be a black hat. Oh well.
                                Ha, I was hoping the same. Sorry, black hat.
                                http://boards.sportslogos.net/index....c=77919&st=440

Comment

Working...
                                X