No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm scared to see what they come up with.

Comment

• It's going to be typically Miami. It'll look like anus within a few years.
      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• In January:

@LoMoMarlins: "4 those of u cracking on the Marlins teal. Heard a rumor that these will be our new unis/colors starting in 2012 http://plixi.com/p/69231580"

Comment

• I'd be OK with red.

I do like the teal now. I wish we'd do a retro day and have the teal hats again.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• They couldn't decide on a color so they went with all of the colors ever. I do not approve of said strategy.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• I guess Loria is trying to attract a whole new fan base, the gays.

Why would you switch our colors; red orange and yellow have nothing to do with a Marlin?

Are we changing our name to the hot dogs?

Comment

• Comment

• Red, orange, yellow, and blue? I am fine with yellow and blue. Orange should never be an option. Too many teams with red already(13 to be exact).
                  Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                  Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                  Noah Perio
                  Jupiter
                  39 AB
                  15 H
                  0 2B
                  0 3B
                  0 HR
                  0 BB
                  .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Like I said if I had to guess orange will be the main color. Don't know why you think it should never be an option. We aren't going to wear orange jerseys. I'd expect black, orange, red and yellow.

There's no saying the actual Marlin will be red. I'd imagine that's where the blue comes in. Diamondback snakes are not red, but that's the color Arizona uses.
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• *Sedona

Comment

• I'm going to need to stock up on hats and jerseys this year
                        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                        - Daft

Comment

• I've heard from someone whose "rumors" I trust that one of the color arrangements had the jerseys look similar to the Thunder road jerseys. Granted this was "one" not "the" but I'm hopeful it won't be a total cluster.

Comment

• Not too terribly bad.
                            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• That's my point. And the logo will probably not be blue.
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
                                I've heard from someone whose "rumors" I trust that one of the color arrangements had the jerseys look similar to the Thunder road jerseys. Granted this was "one" not "the" but I'm hopeful it won't be a total cluster.
                                If it's one of those caramel chocolate nut clusters I'd be happy.
                                This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Working...
                                X