No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the orange helmets. Sucks that they only used it during Spring training for one game.

Comment

• The uniforms have grown on me a lot, though I guess I had less of a problem with the uniform themselves and more of a problem with the logo. I still don't care for the multiple colors outlining the M, but I'm getting used to it even if I still don't love it.

The thing that bugs me the most, though, is how the M looks like a completely different font from the rest of the letters across the chest. For instance, compare the M to the A. The joints in the M come to a point where the angled lines of the letter meet the straight lines. Looking at the A, on the other hand, angled lines are joined by a small horizontal line that prevent it from coming to a point. The same is true of the N -- like the A, the lines do not come to a point but are joined by a small horizontal line. To me, the M looks worst on the MARLINS jersey, where the length of the word and the presence of both the A and the N make the M look especially out of place. The MIAMI jerseys are slightly better because it only has the A, plus the second M helps make the font seem more consistent throughout the word.

Comment

• Saw some guy wearing this cap on the jumbotron tonight.

Still had the hanging tag which means he had just bought it (he was old, so not the type to leave a tag on). I want it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
          lots of Marlins hats (of all shades) in NYC
          apparently so:

A man wearing a Miami Marlins hat targeted a 64-year-old woman and raped her early Sunday morning in Queens, police said.

The suspect, described by officials as a black man about 5-feet-10, forced the woman to the ground and attacked her at roughly 5:30 a.m. at the corner of Rockaway Beach Boulevard and Beach 91st St. in Rockaway Beach.

He was caught on surveillance camera footage wearing green pants, a dark-colored T-shirt and the black fitted baseball cap with a bright blue brim, police said. Police could not provide a fuller description of the man.

Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD Crime Stoppers Hotline at (800) 557-TIPS.
          http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz1xaHEXK9p

I haven't seen a black cap/blue brim before. Ramp, can you ask him where he got it?

Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• And tell him to stop wearing green pants.

And stop raping people too, if you get a chance.

Comment

• This hasn't been brought up but back in July someone with the Marlins said that they had dropped their road grey and orange hats for 2013. They have to be the only team in MLB without a road grey jersey.
              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Thanks, Loria.

Comment

• That's the only good jersey!

Comment

• Orange hats never had a fair shot.

Comment

• Every jersey and hat not to mention the logo and colors is beyond awful.
                      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                      Noah Perio
                      Jupiter
                      39 AB
                      15 H
                      0 2B
                      0 3B
                      0 HR
                      0 BB
                      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• False.

Comment

• Todd only wears camo, you have to remember this, Huggh.
                          poop

Comment

• Camo cargo shorts?
                            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• That sounds about right.
                              poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                                False.
                                How is it false?
                                Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                                Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                                Noah Perio
                                Jupiter
                                39 AB
                                15 H
                                0 2B
                                0 3B
                                0 HR
                                0 BB
                                .385/.385/.385

Comment

Working...
                                X