No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH, could you post the entire article? I'd love to read it.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Go to this post to read the article that included those logo concepts: http://soflamarlins.com/showpost.php...&postcount=176

Comment

• "I want bling." - Jeffrey Loria

Comment

• 7 colors. Holy shit. I'm guessing green and red were thrown out.

Comment

• Thanks, MH.
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• MLB.com has 25% all caps today.

Comment

• I don't understand the purpose of having 4 jerseys and 8 jersey/hat combos if all we're going to do is black cap, black jersey.

I think it's funny that Samson spent all offseason extolling the orange's popularity yet once the regular season "pitcher chooses" starts it's yet to surface.

Comment

• Well, "officially" the orange jersey is a home jersey and we've played 1 home game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swifty View Post
                    I don't understand the purpose of having 4 jerseys and 8 jersey/hat combos if all we're going to do is black cap, black jersey.

I think it's funny that Samson spent all offseason extolling the orange's popularity yet once the regular season "pitcher chooses" starts it's yet to surface.
                    Shhhh, don't remind the players it's there
                    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                    - Daft

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                      Well, "officially" the orange jersey is a home jersey and we've played 1 home game.
                      I thought it was home/road like our old black alternates. (FWIW, I like the orange jersey a lot, I realize I'm probably in the minority there).

Comment

• I believe it was considered a home alt, and the black was a home/road.
                        poop

Comment

• I know it's considered the "Sunday jersey." I just thought we might see it a tad more, especially since the orange hats were originally described as the road cap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swifty View Post
                            I thought it was home/road like our old black alternates. (FWIW, I like the orange jersey a lot, I realize I'm probably in the minority there).
                            I love the orange jersey. First thing I bought on opening night.

Comment

• Marlins were #1 in MLB apparel sales last quarter.

Comment

• I'm starting to see a decent amount of Marlins hats around. I guess those focus groups worked out.
                                This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Working...
                                X