New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marlins02 View Post
    I could be wrong but maybe he means they won't be wearing them anymore during spring training.
    Yep, that's how I read it as well. You think sewing on some patches takes more than 35 days?

Comment

• Originally posted by marlins02 View Post
      I could be wrong but maybe he means they won't be wearing them anymore during spring training.

Oh.

@ my overreaction

Comment

• my wife bought me a jersey for my bday Luckily no name on the back since everytime I get a player jersey they get traded ( got about 14 of them in the closet all traded from the fish).

Plus got me a 20 game pack for the season woot

Comment

• wish she got you an Austin Kearns jersey then
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• My fiancé and I are planning on taking some of our engagement pictures at the New Marlins Ballpark, later this year. We are going to get customized jerseys with my last name on the back and our favorite #'s, I can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace 77 View Post
              My fiancé and I are planning on taking some of our engagement pictures at the New Marlins Ballpark, later this year. We are going to get customized jerseys with my last name on the back and our favorite #'s, I can't wait.
              That is awesome! Let me know if you need a photographer

[/end] shameless plug

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge18 View Post
                That is awesome! Let me know if you need a photographer

[/end] shameless plug
                Thanks man, but we have our photographer! It's a family friend. We are probably flying out to Colorado to do the rest of the pics.

Comment

• Once I leave, everyone starts going to Colorado.

Where in Colorado?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
                    Once I leave, everyone starts going to Colorado.

Where in Colorado?
                    Keystone, we love Colorado, it's one of our favorite places in the world. We literally just can back last week, lol.

The drive from DIA is far, but well worth it. Have you been to smash burger?

Comment

• Keystone is great. I love the drive over Loveland pass to get to Keystone and A-Basin. It's absolutely gorgeous.

I just spoke with my pops who is in Miami on business right now. He's picking me up a new hat and sending it out. Chances of me being the only person in Eastern Europe with a Marlins hat? High.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
                        Keystone is great. I love the drive over Loveland pass to get to Keystone and A-Basin. It's absolutely gorgeous.

I just spoke with my pops who is in Miami on business right now. He's picking me up a new hat and sending it out. Chances of me being the only person in Eastern Europe with a Marlins hat? High.
                        Yeah, it's just cold as HELL up there. Beautiful though, one of the nicest places I've ever seen in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace 77 View Post
                          Keystone, we love Colorado, it's one of our favorite places in the world. We literally just can back last week, lol.

The drive from DIA is far, but well worth it. Have you been to smash burger?
                          there's a smashburger in coral springs now
                          Originally posted by Madman81
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Polky View Post
                            there's a smashburger in coral springs now
                            There is a Smash Burger next to my house in Kendall. I thought it was very good. I also had it in Dallas last week.

My favorite place Ive been to in Colorado was Crested Butte. My only issue was originally getting acclimated to the altitude, it is about 14,000 ft high.

Comment

• Definitely just read that as Crested Butts.

Comment

• Inn-n-Out in Cali is the best though, I LOVE it! I was hoping they had one in CO, but nope!

I need to try the smash burger down here, I don't like the fries though but the burgers are pretty damn good! I like the regular fries

Comment

Working...
                                X