No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It might be easier if we have a Retro Florida Marlins Uniform thread. I'm serious.

Anyway, before I start my search, does anyone know of a reliable site that has out of the ordinary Miami Marlins gear? Like that site that Swift or Party posted that one time (common) that had those really cool JRS seat shirts?

Comment

• http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...lins+Photo+Day

(via @fishatbat)

Comment

• Why do players never wear batting gloves in those pictures?
        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• That is a silly observation Shmegs

Comment

• But they don't.
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• I was actually wondering why they don't never wear the sunglasses that pop down when you tap the bill of your cap

Comment

• Looks like the shade of blue on the caps is different from the one used on the jerseys

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/140...E64782FA74CA2C

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/140...161A7345133673
                Last edited by TheMendozaLine; 02-28-2012, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• The white and black backgrounds are playing with your eyes.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me why Heath Bell posed in those pictures as a lefty?? Did I not get the memo?

Comment

• good question, very strange...if i had to guess maybe he forgot his glove or something
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Comment

• #Marlins won't be in home whites for a while. After Monday's workout, jerseys were sent out to have inaugural patches sewn on.
                          -JCR

Didn't know if we already knew this. Festa would be happen if we didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                            -JCR

Didn't know if we already knew this. Festa would be happen if we didn't.
                            Sometimes this FO is really the Gang That Can't Shoot Straight.

White uni's are a slam dunk, they're playing AT home.....and they're going to wear black

COMMON ONE FUCKING TIME
                            --------------------
                            Originally posted by Jorge18 View Post

I realize I'm biased because I'm one of the few that has embraced the rebranding but that teal bill looks comical.
                            Last edited by Namaste; 02-28-2012, 03:29 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Will they be commemorating the team's 20th season with a sleeve patch as well?
                              --------------------
                              Also, here are the new bat knob decals:

http://www.uni-watch.com/2012/02/28/...t-knob-decals/
                              Last edited by TheMendozaLine; 02-28-2012, 03:37 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                                Sometimes this FO is really the Gang That Can't Shoot Straight.

White uni's are a slam dunk, they're playing AT home.....and they're going to wear black

COMMON ONE FUCKING TIME
                                I could be wrong but maybe he means they won't be wearing them anymore during spring training.

Comment

Working...
                                X