New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
    I'm swamped with work this week, but I'll see if I can drop by on a lunch break or something, I'll let you know the price. What's your size and at what price would it be too much?
    Omar called and they said they're out but check back in a few weeks.

Also, if we vote all night, you, Ramp and I can get Lin in the All-Star game

Comment

• I would imagine you might not need to soon. Once Chinese fans get in the mix, he'll be the starter.

I saw him in his sophomore, junior and senior years at Harvard. Once he was the best player in the conference and he started getting publicity, the entire gym was Asians.

Comment

• Ehe that's awesome.

Comment

• Mingler, I'll scope around next time I'm in the hat district and let you know if anyone has them.
          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jOOj View Post
              Mingler, I'll scope around next time I'm in the hat district and let you know if anyone has them.
              Where are these haberdasheries?

Comment

• jOOj, he won't pick you up.

Comment

• He'll be busy meeting with Hank Scorpio attempting to take over the east coast.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                    Saw this the other day. Can't seem to find it anywhere but I want it so bad.

Closest thing I can find is this but there's some pink under the Marlin and down the sides of M that I don't like.

http://www.hatclub.com/sports/2Tone-...nk-White-19198
                    --------------------
                    Actually it says it's available at a place in Miami called the Shoe Gallery:

Any of you guys near that?
                    I wants it so bad
                    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                    - Daft

Comment

• I hate the new logo and colors, but its what they went with so I will detest but tolerate it. I have called about 37 different Lids stores in the greater St. Louis area and they all tell me the new Marlins hats are sold as soon as they get them in.
                      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                      Noah Perio
                      Jupiter
                      39 AB
                      15 H
                      0 2B
                      0 3B
                      0 HR
                      0 BB
                      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Calling about 37 stores for a hat sounds like more than toleration

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
                          I wants it so bad

Yeah, Shoe Gallery seems like the only place who has it. Has anyone called to see if they will ship?

Found these two as well..

http://www.cooljsonline.com/cs_productpages/405.html

http://www.cooljsonline.com/cs_productpages/406.html

Comment

• I asked on Twitter but haven't gotten a response. I'll call tomorrow and find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                              Saw this the other day. Can't seem to find it anywhere but I want it so bad.

Closest thing I can find is this but there's some pink under the Marlin and down the sides of M that I don't like.

http://www.hatclub.com/sports/2Tone-...nk-White-19198
                              --------------------
                              Actually it says it's available at a place in Miami called the Shoe Gallery:

Any of you guys near that?

I live about a mile away
                              STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                                Calling about 37 stores for a hat sounds like more than toleration
                                More like bewilderment that the hats were selling so well and surprise that there were so many Lids stores in the area.
                                Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                                Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                                Noah Perio
                                Jupiter
                                39 AB
                                15 H
                                0 2B
                                0 3B
                                0 HR
                                0 BB
                                .385/.385/.385

Comment

Working...
                                X