No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My marlins jersey my mom got me for Christmas finally shipped!

Still waiting for the hat to ship though.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Ozzie Guillen jersey

Comment

• I don't like how the black and orange caps use different colors on the MLB logo.

Comment

• Will the orange hat be worn in games this year? The Marlins didn't even introduce it with the players for the unveiling so I'm not sure.

Comment

• It wasn't introduced because whoever was wearing the orange jersey grabbed the wrong hat. It's a game cap.

Comment

• Spam link removed.

happen to find the 2012 New style Jersey awesome to buy one for myself.
              Last edited by Party; 01-06-2012, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• Are you related to Matt Wilson?

Comment

• still waiting on my cap : /

Comment

• OK, here's my question:

The home whites (which grow on me more and more) were introduced without a patch on the left sleeve:

In the subsequent Reyes, Bell and Buehrle press conferences, all three wore the white jersey and, guess what, it has the sleeve patch:

I haven't seen an authentic for sale (stopped by Marlins en Miami about a month ago and they only had t-shirts).

So, my question is....will the home white join the orange and black jerseys and sport a patch on the sleeve? Seems to be the answer is yes, but it's strange that it's changed.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the Authentics have the patch, from all the ones I've seen.
                      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Swift, I can see it on the home white at the introduction. Just barely though.

I'm disappointed they don't have an inaugural season patch.

Comment

• Date/Time: 12/19/2011 8:24:32 AM Delivery Status: Scheduled for Collection by Carrier
                          Date/Time: 12/21/2011 10:43:16 AM Delivery Status: Received at Carrier Hub
                          Date/Time: 12/23/2011 11:30:32 AM Delivery Status: Received at Export Gateway: 297HKG02205420
                          Date/Time: 12/23/2011 11:30:33 AM Delivery Status: In Transit - Left Origin Country
                          I'm assume they just went to Puget sound, attached my order to a whale and politely asked him to swim to Korea.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Party View Post
                            Are you related to Matt Wilson?
                            Wilson ? From CAST AWAY ? The football ?Sorry , if any news shared about my jersey from that weiketrade violates the rules .
                            Last edited by Matt Whalen; 01-09-2012, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Don't worry, I speak whale.
                              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Marlins sleeve patch it seems

Comment

Working...
                                X