X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poop

Comment

• Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
      the people that talk about it are the 150 or so people who are online on marlins forums and blogs. as festa said, those are the people that are going to buy merchandise even if they hate the colors. companies pay a lot of money to test market these things, and I'm sure the Marlins just didn't decide they liked orange and didn't/won't test it.
      I still wouldnt be shocked if there is no market testing done for a simple reason...it is known that orange is Loria's favorite color and the team has been shoehorning it into everything, marketing wise, for close to 4 years now, long before a new stadium and talks of rebranding started.
      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
      Noah Perio
      Jupiter
      39 AB
      15 H
      0 2B
      0 3B
      0 HR
      0 BB
      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Has he said it is his favorite color? Is it not possible that this is a reflection of what their market testing has shown?
        poop

Comment

• When the team has been using more and more orange in everything since long before the ball was rolling on a new stadium...
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

• And they've definitely not done market testing over those years? This definitely means it's his favorite color?
            poop

Comment

• I dont know if they didnt, but you do not know if they did.
              Noah Perio
              Jupiter
              39 AB
              15 H
              0 2B
              0 3B
              0 HR
              0 BB
              .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Ok, but you are the one who is saying that they didn't and that Loria would go against the best business decision because he likes orange despite having nothing to back it.

Has he said "Orange is my favorite color"?
                poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
                  I dont know if they didnt, but you do not know if they did.
                  Except, we do. Don't let facts get in the way of your moronic tirades though.

From earlier in this thread:
                  Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                  Sean Flynn on 790 said that based on last month's focus grouping changes were to the new logos and uniforms. They are 'very close' to the final product.

Comment

• He's saying whether they've done it over the years.
                    poop

Comment

• I'm sure Loria is going full-bore into a massive, extremely costly endeavor without doing any research whatsoever. If I research the prices of external hard drives on Amazon before I buy one, I'm sure that Loria, a man that's made a crapton of money in his life has made fairly shrewd decisions. I'd guess that he's probably put a bit of research into this decision.

In short, Todd, you're a dumbbutt.
                      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Originally posted by flamarlin21 View Post
                        I personally love the teal. Dunno if I'll like orange though. We'll have to see.
                        I agree with you fella, it's not worth being upset about or defending for that matter. We'll show up and see what happens. I'd rather have Marlins Pastel Easter Alternate jerseys than fire up the mlb.tv to watch the Portland Mud Helmets play.
                        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• You wish we became the Portland Hipsters so you could go to more games.
                          This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• I'm a wagner, I would be a Nats fan like Ramp by now if we moved.
                            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• http://static.colourlovers.com/uploa...year-2010.html

2 of the top 3 colors are basically the ones we're talking about here.

Yeah, this definitely wasn't focus grouped.

Top 2 most popular colors among males. GOD THE MARLINS FRONT OFFICE IS STUPID.

Comment

• Hugg, isn't that for paint?

Comment

Working...
                                X