• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This group lacks focus.
    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post

clarkspencer clarkspencer
      Sales of new #Marlins caps and t-shirts first three days equaled 17 percent of last year's total sales.

twitter
      But I thought no one was going to buy those hideous things according to one of our esteemed posters?

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
        There are things out there that you consider hideous but are widely popular, correct?
        LeBron

Comment

• New Miami Marlins gear selling at ‘staggering’ rate

Sales of the new apparel have eclipsed all expectations, equaling 17 percent of last year’s sales in a single weekend.

By Clark Spencer
          MILWAUKEE -- While some people might claim they are ugly, Marlins T-shirts and caps bearing the team’s new logo and colors are proving quite popular. “Staggering” is the word Marlins president David Samson used to describe sales so far.

In terms of revenue, Samson said sales of Marlins apparel on Friday, Saturday and Sunday equaled “17 percent of the merchandise we sold all of last year.

“We just got the results in because we just finished counting the cash,” Samson said at the general managers’ meetings on Wednesday.

Best sellers

The hottest items?

“Right now, the red-orange hat is neck-and-neck with the black hat,” Samson said. “The B.P. [batting practice] jersey is a runaway favorite.

“That’s the black jersey that has the red-orange down the side. That is crushing the competition. Saw a lot of it [being worn] at the Dolphins game on Sunday.”
          http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/1...#ixzz1e7b1M8QF

Comment

• MAKE A BETTER HOODIE AND I WILL BUY IT

Comment

• I like the official hoodie.. Altho I'm freezing up here already and needed a new hoodie =)

Comment

• The Sagueros are playing on MLB Network right now. Some Marlin players are part of that team including Sanabia, who is the starting pitcher. They are wearing the new Uni's and they look sick.

Comment

• It Looks Great: 14

It Sucks Balls: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
                    If its true on this forum, it must be true for the entire South Florida population.
                    Because that's what I said.

Comment

• Miami Marlins gear (the hats) are in stock on Lids.com
                      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• I wonder if they have them at actual Lids stores

Comment

• I am tempted to go to a local one to see. Maybe call instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                            I wonder if they have them at actual Lids stores
                            The Lids at Sawgrass Mills Mall down here had it as of yesterday.

Comment

• I think your local stores got various gear first, though, so I don't know if that's why yours had gear or if now they all do.

I bet if I called the Lids at Lenox they'd be like wuts miami marlins we got braves hats

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                                I think your local stores got various gear first, though, so I don't know if that's why yours had gear or if now they all do.

I bet if I called the Lids at Lenox they'd be like wuts miami marlins we got braves hats
                                I was just looking at the online store. I haven't been to my local lids store in person.

And that's probably true.

Comment

Working...
                                X