No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the orange one would be real awesome if the M wasn't as pointy-sharp.

Comment

• The common thread with a lot of the people buying merchandise now is "it's really grown on me." It is such a radical departure to what we're accustomed to when it comes to sports logo and the Marlins. In time, I think most of the people who hate the logo will turn around.

I know I did.

Comment

• 8%er.
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
          Not ONE person I know in real life (other than ClaudioMcFesta) likes the new logo or uniforms.

I'm dead serious.

Don't get me wrong, I love the new stuff and so do a lot of people here and the people who waited in line with me for an hour at Sawgrass.

But the haters are REALLY hating on this logo.
          It's easy to hate something that different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
            Not ONE person I know in real life (other than ClaudioMcFesta) likes the new logo or uniforms.

I'm dead serious.

Don't get me wrong, I love the new stuff and so do a lot of people here and the people who waited in line with me for an hour at Sawgrass.

But the haters are REALLY hating on this logo.
            They do the same thing everything Facebook changes something and then stop a couple days later.

The common folk will always hate when something is made different.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
              It's easy to hate something that different.

That's what I keep telling everybody. It's exhausting arguing all day though.

I feel like bobbob.

Comment

• I'm in much better shape than you, so that explains it.
                poop

Comment

• Word

Comment

• Chris Volstad has started 102 games and thrown 584 innings for the Marlins since debuting in mid-2008, but the 25-year-old right-hander wasn’t invited to the team’s new uniform unveiling last week and thinks it might hint at an upcoming trade.

“I can’t say I haven’t had those thoughts,” Volstad told Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post. “I’ll just have to wait and see what happens. I don’t really know that I could get mad at them. I mean, it would have been cool to be a part of it but I don’t know really what their plans are. Maybe my plans are with them or not, but maybe they’re not 100 percent sure yet.”

Capozzi reports that rotation-mates Josh Johnson, Ricky Nolasco, and Anibal Sanchez were at the ceremony and Volstad said he would have been interested in attending if asked.

It could mean nothing, of course, and plenty of other Marlins weren’t there either, but with Volstad set for a salary bump in his first crack at arbitration it wouldn’t be surprising if he was being shopped.
                    Chris Volstad wasn’t invited to Marlins’ uniform unveiling

Comment

• Poor Voly.
                      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Lol, sucks.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_lJTGKFP0"]Noooooooo[/ame]
                          This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Maybe his plans are with them or not. Playing hard to get.

Comment

• Gaby Sanchez was there and there's a chance he's shipped out.

Chris shouldn't take it as one way or the other. He wasn't there because he's not a face of the franchise and he sucks. Not because he's necessary being traded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                                Gaby Sanchez was there and there's a chance he's shipped out.

Chris shouldn't take it as one way or the other. He wasn't there because he's not a face of the franchise and he sucks. Not because he's necessary being traded.
                                Same thing with Ricky. We were hearing rumors at the end of the season that he could be traded also and he was at the unveiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X