No announcement yet.

New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MendozaLine is getting a hang of things.

Comment

• All the hats are on back order online. Has anyone been to any of the stores? Was there good supply? I've got a big head, I need an 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
        I don't think I like the black jerseys. I love the whites and I think the orange is sharp.

+1.

Comment

• Marlins en Miami's stock was really low. They hadn't been reupped all day.

Comment

• Fudge

Comment

• I wear a 7 5/8 but that's probably a size too big, I like to wear them big like a giant baby.
              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• im still not a big fan of the new look (putting it mildly) but i ran into the stand at aventura that was selling them and got me a t-shirt with the new name and a the small logo in the corner. it's a start,, trying to support my team. almost bought a t-shirt jersey but just couldnt bring myself to do it lol. almost bought a hat to but thankfully they didnt have my size.

Comment

• It seems like most people like the unis and logo now.

Comment

• The thing I wonder about that orange jersey is how long we'll be allowed to wear it. Festa already said that it is bright and it looks like it could be a distraction to the hitter when the pitcher and 8 other guys are wearing that bright orange, especially in day games where the sun is going to make the jersey's look like neon signs on the Vegas strip. You have to think that a couple teams will complain like we did with Brian Wilson and his bright orange shows. Ironically, we kind of set the precedent that would go against us.

Comment

• If the league banned those on the field, I would give all the fans reversible shirts and have them change from black to orange depending on who is hitting. We'll be undefeated at home. It's science!

ORANGE OUT!!!!

Comment

• During day games, the roof will be closed.

Comment

• The chances of pleasant weather for a day game in Miami are probably close to zero, I would think. Mibs is really taking on the official role of piss-soaked smallpox blanket with extreme enthusiasm. I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned the possibility of the plane carrying the team crashing on a cross-country flight. Or half the team coming down with MRSA and having to get arms or legs amputated.
                          This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• That's not just a home uniform. We could wear them on the road, you know. Excuse me for being pratical.
                            Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 11-13-2011, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• I don't know about you, but I've worn bright colored shirts outside and any fabric that I've worn does not have the magical properties necessary to change a shirt from plain to a mirror-like reflective material. An orange jersey will likely not begin to reflect sunlight just as likely as it is to not reflect artificial light from stadium lighting.
                              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• I actually had a bright ass yellow shirt that did that.

Could get pretty hard to look at.

Comment

Working...
                                X