Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
    Those don't even look like the hats.
    You're right - from far away, they look more like that Giants' hats.
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

Comment

• I don't think I like the black jerseys. I love the whites and I think the orange is sharp.

Comment

• I went to the select a seat thing this morning. The stadium is freaking awesome. Saw Buck and Anibal as I was exiting the tour and said hi. A little sad there is no payment split for the 20 game plan. I will have to wait til next week for my next pay check to lock in my seats.

Comment

• I was just at the new ballpark and Marlins en Miami. People are loving the orange caps/alternates.

Comment

• Looks like the black jersey's will be worn a lot. AFLers are wearing them today and the majority of the players were wearing the black last night. We also wore the black jersey's a LOT as the Florida Marlins. That would be a good thing since the black is my favorite. I'd be totally happy if we just wore the home white and black on the road.

Comment

• I dislike the black jerseys. Hated the ones we had with the Florida Marlins and really disliked how often we wore them. I am not a fan of alternate jerseys that don't match the pants color (unless it's something iconic like the Raiders black jerseys and silver pants).

Also, grey road jerseys are very underrated across the league. They are universally sharp.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
                I dislike the black jerseys. Hated the ones we had with the Florida Marlins and really disliked how often we wore them. I am not a fan of alternate jerseys that don't match the pants color (unless it's something iconic like the Raiders black jerseys and silver pants).

Also, grey road jerseys are very underrated across the league. They are universally sharp.
                So we need silver pants?

Comment

• The Black alternates and the home white are the only ones I can stomach.
                  This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
                  Edmonton Ice Bats
                  2007 Teal League Wildcard
                  2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
                  2010 Teal League Wildcard
                  2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

• We got it. Thanks

Comment

• OzzieGuillen Ozzie Guillen
                      never leave ur car lights on when u go into mall. Very bad idea feel free to make fun yfrog.com/h2mvnxej

Comment

• He should just leave it there and buy another. Too much trouble.
                        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post

AAA ftw

Comment

• Another thing about the orange alternate: it's super bright. It looks like a traffic cone in person, but you know what? I still like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Festa A. Arthur View Post
                              Another thing about the orange alternate: it's super bright. It looks like a traffic cone in person, but you know what? I still like it.
                              Too bad Ozzie didn't have one with him when his car's battery died. He could have used it to alert other of the impending hazard.

Comment

• that's quality emoticon use right there

Comment

Working...
                                X