Marlins Drop Series Finale to Nationals, 3-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fish Tank Frenzy View Post
    Beinfest and Hill can only do enough with the payroll constraints given to them. Do you think they had the resources and decided not to sure up bull pen weaknesses?

Also, we are only what 30+ games into the season? This team will go on a run at somepoint. No one is running away with this division. Will it be Fredi managing this team when it goes on a run, possibly not but thats Loria's call to make not mine.
    Didn't you hear?

The well is dry.

Bargain Basement Baseball! serious fun! GET IT ON IT!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frGLMtGsotc[/ame]

Comment

It is quite silly that we play in a division with a team with a $140 million payroll who added the best pitcher in baseball to their roster during the off season and our ownership expects to make the playoffs by having one of the lowest payrolls and making no significant moves in the off season except to get a crappier bullpen.

If I didn't know otherwise, I wouldn't believe our front office was real.
      Last edited by Chewford; 05-10-2010, 10:02 AM.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

D-D-Danger lurks behind you,
        There's a stranger out to find you!
        What to do, just grab onto some DuckTales wooohooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
          It is quite silly that we play in a division with a team with a $140 million payroll who added the best pitcher in baseball to their roster during the off season and our ownership expects to make the playoffs by having one of the lowest payrolls and making no significant moves in the off season except to get a crappier bullpen.

If I didn't know otherwise, I wouldn't believe our front office was real.
          Well we do have to work within what our owner lets us have. But still I was worried when we stood pat in the offseason, and now my fears have been realized. I seriously think even bringing in Stanton and Valentine won't save this season. I doubt we win 75 games this year.

Comment

I think you need to step away from the ledge. We aren't that bad barring massive injuries.

Comment

You could, cut ties to all the lies that you've been livin' in.

Aaaaand if you do not want to see me again, I would understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.
              poop

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLw7jHeXwu8[/ame]

Comment

THE ANGRY BOY A BIT TOO INSANE!
                  ICIN' OVER THE SECRET PAIN!
                  poop

Comment

could you put the past away?

Comment

Working...
                    X