• Postgame: Marlins Drop Series Finale to Nationals, 3-2

We look bad.

Poor Fredward.

Comment

3-7 in our last 10.

This team is not enjoyable to watch.

Comment

I do believe I hate this team.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Still not a good team. There is a pattern forming here.

I don't like Fredi but I almost feel bad he will lose his job because of under performing players (a couple who over performed last year and many thought would perform the same this year).

I guess there's an outside chance that a change in the manager spot will light a few fires under a few asses but at the end of the day, the skippers spot is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Daft View Post
            Still not a good team. There is a pattern forming here.

I don't like Fredi but I almost feel bad he will lose his job because of under performing players (a couple who over performed last year and many thought would perform the same this year).

I guess there's an outside chance that a change in the manager spot will light a few fires under a few asses but at the end of the day, the skippers spot is overrated.
            I quite agree. Freddi will get fired because they didn't shore up the weak spots this off-season. That falls on the GM Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by DolfanJake View Post
              I quite agree. Freddi will get fired because they didn't shore up the weak spots this off-season. That falls on the GM Hill.
              You give Hill too much credit. Don't let the title fool you. He doesn't make the GM decisions. That's all Beinfest still.

Comment

Mike Hill does nothing.

Comment

Beinfest and Hill can only do enough with the payroll constraints given to them. Do you think they had the resources and decided not to sure up bull pen weaknesses?

Also, we are only what 30+ games into the season? This team will go on a run at somepoint. No one is running away with this division. Will it be Fredi managing this team when it goes on a run, possibly not but thats Loria's call to make not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish Tank Frenzy View Post
                    Beinfest and Hill can only do enough with the payroll constraints given to them. Do you think they had the resources and decided not to sure up bull pen weaknesses?

Also, we are only what 30+ games into the season? This team will go on a run at somepoint. No one is running away with this division. Will it be Fredi managing this team when it goes on a run, possibly not but thats Loria's call to make not mine.
                    Phillies are real good, brah.
                    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

I agree they are real good. I just feel that this division will be a dog fight all summer long for everyone involved.

Comment

Not sure how a team that is so fundamentally flawed can be expected to make a significant push against the two-time defending NL champions. Who, by the way, acquired one of the three best pitchers in baseball in the offseason.

But yeah.
                        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                        - Daft

Comment

Because shit happens.

Comment

I suppose the team plane could crash.
                            This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Our sweet spot is the wild card anyway.. forget the division! When we win the wild card we win it all. The one bright spot is that the Starting pitching has shown it can be pretty good at times. So if all of them go on a nice little run the team can put together a good winning streak/run. Still about 130 games to play so a long way to go.. but right now the team looks horrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X