Brett Carroll 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Carroll 2010

Because he's got the best outfield arm in baseball.

His star shines even brighter on a team that has a comfy lead in most errors committed.

I'm a big fan of his big arm

Comment

He's the best outfielder we have right now. He should be playing atleast 4 times a week

Comment

Brett "Big Cannon" Carroll!

Comment

Brett Carroll gives off a strong blackness vibe to me.
          This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Quickly taking over for Burke Badenhop as my favorite Marlin. A prestigious spot once held by greats such as Alex Arias, John Cangelosi, Matt Mantei, and Reggie Abercrombie.

Comment

So I guess the 3K night has to kinda sorta slow down the run away momentum behind the BC starter bandwagon?

Comment

I love seeing someone try to take home when BC has the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                  So I guess the 3K night has to kinda sorta slow down the run away momentum behind the BC starter bandwagon?
                  Why?

A night like that is expected for Brett Carroll. 4-3-2 Juan Lite. I don't want him starting for a long period of time. Just long enough for Stanton to get his ABs in.

Comment

I think the notion that he can't hit right handers was substantially reenforced with the 3 K's.

He's a great platoon player and the perfect NL bench option, but I don't know if the starter push is appropriate. I agree with you that he's a great stop gap option, and that's fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X