0.00%
    26.32%
    21.05%
    31.58%
    5.26%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    10.53%

5. Don't have complete confidence in any pitcher on our staff. JJ's been so-so, Ricky's always an XBH blow up waiting to happen, Volstad sucks, Anibal and NRob are your basic back of the rotation starters.

I still like the offense, though.

Comment

6. Other than my complete confidence in Ricky, I am constantly worried that our starting pitching will fail.
      Record when He pitches: 3-2

Comment

Still staying at 7. We lost two series in towns that we usually lose series. Big deal.

I also think I have more faith in the rotation than most. So Robertson and Volstad struggled pitching in Coors Field. It's not like that is uncommon. I'm confident they will bounce back this week back near sea level in the warm and more humid Miami.

Comment

With Sanches back our bullpen issues are solved! YAY! (not really)

I've seen good things and I have seen bad things from this team. The starting pitching has been decent to start the year. If JJ can settle in and be dominant and Ricky stays on top of his game I like our chances. Volstad, nRob, and Anibal have had some good starts and a couple bad ones, but that's to be expected with those guys. Hopefully they have more good starts than bad ones. And hopefully they all don't have bad ones in a row.

oh... I gave it a 6

Comment

Working...
          X