Confidence Poll: 4-20-2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidence Poll: 4-20-2010

Please do not take tonight's loss into account when voting on this. This is supposed to be for last week. Should have been posted on Monday.
    4.35%
    0.00%
    21.74%
    17.39%
    34.78%
    8.70%
    0.00%
    4.35%
    4.35%
    4.35%

Offense like ours is going to win more games than it loses. Bullpen like ours is going to find a way to lose more games than it should.

Comment

I'll vote tomorrow. I'm still too pissed at Tim Wood and Fredi to vote now.

Comment

This team would be outstanding if we had a bullpen. However, we do not.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I guess I'm going to stay at a 7. The series win against the Phillies is the main reason why. Aside from Anibal, our starting pitching has been really solid and the offense is fantastic. It's still comes back to the disaster of a bullpen that we have and the defense is still suspect.

Comment

Went with a 6... no change really from the beginning of the season. Our defense still manages to make atleast one blunder a game and outside of hopper, hensley, and nunez the bullpen is still a disaster. The series in Philly was nice, and I like how the starting pitching has looked to start the season, but there are still holes in the team.

Comment

Working...
            X