No announcement yet.

Marlins Bullpen Implodes As Fish Lose Opener to the Astros, 7-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he didnt actually answer why he didnt take him out nor did he mention Clay Hensley.

Comment

huh?
      Record when He pitches: 3-2

Comment

Fredi didn't really answer the question. The question wasn't "what was your plan for the last three innings of the game". The question was "why did you send Tim Wood back out there after he gave up the lead".

Comment

lol ok.. so you were going to go with Hopper in the 8th if you had the lead... you should have still gone with him in the 8th in a tie game hoping to take the lead in the 9th and then close it out with Leo. Fredi... you dig your own graves with dumb comments like that.

Comment

I think the implication was that since it was a tie game, he wanted to have as many bullpen arms at his disposal in case the game became like the 20 inning game that just happened.

Which I really don't agree with

Comment

maybe when it gets to the 12-13-14 inning I can using that philosophy. But in the 8th inning you have to have some confidence in your guys and try to win it.

Comment

Whether or not nny's correct in assuming he was playing for extras, and I don't necessarily think he's that far off base, if you're involved in a one-run game as late as the 8th inning and you end up losing having used only 2 pitchers, it's pretty easy to lay the blame on one person.

Comment

Yo momma?
                  This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

I was going to say lefty for saying the game was meaningless, but yeah, we'll go with the momma.

Comment

I TOLD YOU I SHOULD HAVE SAVED MY LUCKS FOR ANOTHER GAME RRRRRRR

Comment

Save what luck? You made the thread and lost!

Comment

and you smell!

Comment

we have lost the 1st game of every series this yr.. Have yet to lose a series.. JJ on the hill tonite should even up this series!

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                              Save what luck? You made the thread and lost!
                              Don't you see!?!?!?!? I knew deep down inside my very soul that we would lose if I made the thread. You made it happen! YOU!!!!!

/exitstageleft

Comment

Originally posted by Jewbility View Post
                                I TOLD YOU I SHOULD HAVE SAVED MY LUCKS FOR ANOTHER GAME RRRRRRR

It's just best if you don't say anything. If I could have e-killed you last night I would have.

Comment

Working...
                                X