• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Nate Robertson Outstanding As Marlins Beat Phillies, 2-0

Yessir.

Jay Voss!

Comment

It's a little early, but Nunez COULD be our answer at closer. It looks like he's coming into his own.

Comment

3rd shutout all time for the Marlins in Philly

Leo Nunez has given up just 1 hit in 6.1 innings this season

Good defensive game for Coghlan, Nice to see Uggla do the heavy lifting today
        --------------------
        Very impressed with Nate Robertson so far... love how quickly he works
        Last edited by Ramp; 04-18-2010, 03:13 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Nunez has been deadly with his change up.

Comment

That change up is moneyyyyyyyy.

Comment

I'm still amazed by Coghlan's defense today. Two great catches, one that I really thought was going to knock him unconscious.
              --------------------
              And I like NRob
              Last edited by Swifty; 04-18-2010, 03:15 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Let's not forget Jayson Werth basically stealing a run from his own team with his terrible base running in the 4th(?). That was huge.
                poop

Comment

Very nice to take a series in Philly. Great game pitched by Robertson (although Festa probably won't think so since Robertson's line score looks alot like Volstad's game that he called "unimpressive").

The next game the Marlins play I will be attending in person!

Comment

amazing to go to philly and take two of three while having to face halladay ( and even making that one close )

3 game series vs the second worst team in the majors.. sweeeep would be . ( no oswalt or rodriguez) .. so very doable

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                      Very nice to take a series in Philly. Great game pitched by Robertson (although Festa probably won't think so since Robertson's line score looks alot like Volstad's game that he called "unimpressive").
                      there you go again, comparing anything and everything to Volstad

and you wonder why you get picked on

Comment

Well, if she's going to be ripped for her inconsistencies, shouldn't she have the right to call other people out for perceived inconsistency?

It's not like she's saying he was bad. She's just saying that if someone said Volstad was unimpressive for putting up essentially the same line that Robertson is being praised for, and that person doesn't then say the same about Robertson, that's pretty inconsistent.

I think it's kind of unnecessary to bring up, but I don't think she's wrong.
                        poop

Comment

Detroit fans must be pissed they kept D-Train over Natty Ice

Comment

Can I bequeath the next game thread to someone else...I want to keep my luck for games that matter.
                            Record when He pitches: 3-2

Comment

Ground Balls-Fly Balls: N Robertson 11-4

Ground Balls-Fly Balls: C Volstad 8-7

Maybe that plays into it more?
                              --------------------
                              Also no Jewb, it's the freakin' Astros you keep making those game threads!
                              Last edited by MiamiHomer; 04-18-2010, 03:40 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                              X