Prospect/Crime Watch: Curtis Petersen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospect/Crime Watch: Curtis Petersen

Marlins pitching prospect Curtis Petersen isn't a big name like Mike Stanton or Matt Dominguez. But last Wednesday, the class-A Greensboro hurler stopped a robbery at a local Wal-Mart. The Greensboro News-Record reports that Petersen saw a woman being robbed and intervened, stopping the robber from making off with the woman's money and car. The 20-year-old had gone to Wal-Mart for toilet paper and heard a woman yelling for help.
    "I was like, 'What are you doing?' And he said, 'I'm taking her car.' And I was like, 'No, you're not,' " Petersen said. "I had a hold of him, and he threw the keys back to the lady and said, 'All right, all right, just let me go.' And I said, 'I don't think so.' "

It's always good to hear stories like this about sports players; it's even better when it's your team's former fourth-round draft pick.
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Ehe, he went to Wal Mart because he had to make a doodie

Comment

i bet he bought that cheap brand too. you know, the one that feels like you're wiping with your hand and you have to use 30948 squares in order for your finger to not poke through

fip knows what i mean
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

The dialogue in the quote made me laugh so much.

Comment

No actually I don't Polakoff. WTF do you mean.

Comment

Fip is probably the kind of guy that uses baby wipes.
            This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

I use the non-cheap soft double roll Cottenelle stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X