3.57%
    28.57%
    28.57%
    17.86%
    10.71%
    0.00%
    3.57%
    3.57%

The team has been winning more than losing. The lineup looks okay, the starters look okay. The defense and bullpen are frickin terrible but we're still 4-2. I give a 6 for now but that bullpen is going to cost us a lot of games at some point.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I was a 7 because I had some questions about the starters.

The starters look fine for the most part, and I believe in the depth we have there.

However the defense and bullpen have been lol-worthy, so I remain at 7. Though I do think both of those will improve, only because they can't be as bad as they have been.
      poop

Comment

I went with a 6 bc of the defense and bullpen. Until I see some improve in both those aspects of the game, I just can't feel too great about the team. But overcoming those things in the first 6 games is encouraging hopefully it gets better.

Comment

We are 4-2 in 6 games, if our defense and bullpen can be this shitty, and we still win 2 out of 3 from two decent squads, then I cant be much less confident than i was at the beginning. So, im gonna average my confidence in the lineup, starting, bullpen, and defense.

Lineup: 7
          Starting: 6
          Bullpen: 3
          Defense: 5

21/4= 5.25 rounded down to a 5.

Comment

The defense sucks and the bullpen sucks. We won two games that we really really should have lost and we're an absolute pain in the gut to watch on a consistent basis. I love that we're 4-2 and I think we're a good team, but to put a 4 under overall confidence is very, very, very generous.
            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
            - Daft

Comment

we beat a bunch of nobodies, and our bullpen is horrible

Comment

5; that bullpen is all kinds of awful.

Comment

Staying at a 7. As has been said already, the starters look good but they get canceled out by the bullpen. So it all comes down to the position players. I think their offense outweighs their defense (which is why we won the last two games as well as another game in New York). The edge goes to the hitting so I remain a 7.

Comment

Although we may have had unusually bad defensive play in the first six games, the fact that we have one(?) regular who is plus defensively remains a significant concern.

Comment

I would have voted '6', but because the poll date includes today's game, I'm bumping it to a 7.
                      Record when He pitches: 3-2

Comment

for the number of wins we will have after this series
                        STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Working...
                        X