X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beinfest Did Completely One Goal This Past Offseason

BASERUNNING ANALRAPIST WOO

in 2006 we ranked 22nd in EQBRR at -7.83 :

But our base running excluding steal bases was actually 3rd in all of baseball at +6.86 runs :cool

We lost 14.69 runs that year via stolen base, second worst

In 2007 we saw improvement, kinda! :D

SB only cost us .76 runs that year :love:

But our base running was only worth 1.49 runs that year, mostly thanks to a Hanley drop off :

We were 11th in both base running and EQBRR (eqbrr of .73), so above average atleast :

2008 was all the same. we were 11th in eqbrr (.8), 12th in base running (+2.28) and SB only cost 1.48 runs that year

BUT NOW WE GO TO 2009 BACK TO THE FUTURE YO :cool

Our stolen bases has cost us 4.93 runs 3rd most in baseball jesus christ you dip shits p:

But we we are second in base running at +12.4 runs holy cool crackers. But SB puts us 6th in eqbrr but still 7.47 runs that's cool stuff

So beinfest did atleast improve us speed wise, though it's also comes with a .600 OPS bad defensive third baseman :

BUT COMPLETE GOALS IS THE GOAL OF THIS GOAL

Charts

2006:

2007:

2008:

All togeather

No surprise at Hanley #1. Though he had more runs in '06 then '07-09 combined

Am surprised at Uggla #2. I thought he'd suck cuz I mean he's had some really gargantuan dumb mistakes. But he's actually good on the base paths, just needs to stop trying to steal bases. :

AND OH LOOK WHO HAS MADE US LOSE THE MOST RUNS CUZ HE WAS LIKE I DON'T THINK I'M USELESS ENOUGH AS IS

Has there been a worse guy from scouting to pros as Hermida? I'm sure there as but hyperbOLIC TIME CHAMBER is more fun. "He's a good fielder with a great arm!" (Translation: he's average AT BEST to horrible, and that arm power of his means shit we he doesn't have accuracy), "he's a smart base runner, he'll steal 20 bags a year!" (translation: what goes inside hermida's head: duhduhduhduhdudhudhudhudhdudhdudhdudhdudhdudhdudhd udhdudh)

The smiley's put this thread over the top.

Comment

now i'm bored again

Comment

Enjoy being bored while you can. When you get to be my age you crave boredom.

Comment

I don't think I will because I'm not materialistic in the least, far from a consumer. I just buy what necessary to live. Which is easily payed by working part time/temp jobs as I am now.

Maybe things change when I'm older but shrug, only real way I see that happening is if I decide to start a family and I really doubt that happens.

Comment

This thread is win.
            This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

The thread is teh w1n
              STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

I'm glad I updated the smilies.

Comment

Working...
                X