Marlins Get Ready to Have a Debatable Home Run Celebration at New Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeefWillingham View Post
    Some of you ended up saying you loved that TeePain Miami Dolphins song, so no reason you can't love any/every piece of shit
    Except that song doesn't play when the dolphins score. It's some stupid Jimmy Buffet produced crap.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
      I fucking care because when Mike Stanton hits 5 Hr's in a game that shit will annoy the fuck out of me every time.
      Dont worry, eventually the hitter in front of Stanton will homer and he will be sure to knock that shit down on the very next pitch if it stays out just a split second too long. Mike Stanton pleases the fans.
      STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Originally posted by Malman View Post
        You guys are nutz...who the fck cares?...it's Loria's house let him do whatever the hell he wants. Just increase payroll, field a competitive squad and noone will give a rats' ass about the rest.
        It's the county's building on the city's land.

Comment

And my money. (Well not mine, but all yours)

Comment

Originally posted by Festa View Post
            It's the county's building on the city's land.
            Sure it is...

Comment

If you see the financial breakdown, it is. No dots necessary.
              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
              - Daft

Comment

It wouldn't make any financial sense (property taxes) for the Marlins to own their own building anyways.

Comment

lmao what is this moulin rouge
                  Record when He pitches: 3-2

Comment

Aarggahh

Comment

this is seriously the dumbest thing ever

just have a motorized marlin jump thru a hoop or billy the marlin fist pumping to some daft punk "one more time"

not this art deco crap

edit: really like my daft punk idea....

Comment

I don't think you've ever had a better idea

It combines three things that are best: marlin (that is a plural word, btw), daft punk, and fist pumping

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                          this is seriously the dumbest thing ever

just have a motorized marlin jump thru a hoop or billy the marlin fist pumping to some daft punk "one more time"

not this art deco crap

edit: really like my daft punk idea....
                          Sounds good to me! Anythings better than that thing that's planned now. You can see on the webcam that that horrid thing's home is now being formed.

Loria should put that thing in his office if he wants it so bad...

---

I was expecting something along the lines of a real looking Marlin using electronic/hydraulic/etc. stuff similar to what they use to make the dinosaurs in the Jurassic Park rides and it sits in a pool of water and splashes around a bit. It would jump around like a Marlin would (in this video around 3:30 or so):
                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5c_fVCGPj4[/ame] It wouldn't have to move that quickly, but that's the general idea of what I would've done.

But obviously that's not good enough.

Comment

When I saw this thread was bumped, I was hoping it was for news that the celebration was scrapped.
                            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                            - Daft

Comment

15 years from now, Absolute Zero Jr. will tell you how much he loves the worst home run feature ever.

It will become universally accepted and beloved like other once-derided ballpark features including exploding scoreboards, mascot slides, crowned scoreboards and between inning rock music.

Comment

Mm hmm

Comment

Working...
                                X