No announcement yet.

Marlins Get Ready to Have a Debatable Home Run Celebration at New Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see 8 runs, 9 hits, 0 errors, and 1 left on base.

Comment

• You see correctly

Comment

• I didn't realize I could make the picture bigger

why is Joe Beimel pitching?
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Because it's not real

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
            I think they're clouds. They put flamingos and palm trees on the front one today too.

Boys, like Hugg said, they will DESPISE us when we hit a HR.

When that thing starts twirling and lighting up and fish are flying everywhere it will be the ULTIMATE fuck you to the other team.

We'll win even when we lose the game (on nights we hit HR)

Comment

• But we will also have posts about how ESPN is being mean to us when they make fun of the thing.

I think Daft is right though, when we hit a homerun, it's like adding an additional "AEHEAHEHEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHEAHAEHEHA"

But I suppose when someone homers while the Fish are losing by 10 runs, it's kinda like everyone else will be AEHEAHEAHAEHEAHAing

Comment

• Wait, they won't ACTIVATE that thing when the opposition hits one will they?!?

We highly advise against that (for reasons Beef mentioned)

Comment

• I mean when the Marlins homer while getting blowed out

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                    But we will also have posts about how ESPN is being mean to us when they make fun of the thing.

I think Daft is right though, when we hit a homerun, it's like adding an additional "AEHEAHEHEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHEAHAEHEHA"

But I suppose when someone homers while the Fish are losing by 10 runs, it's kinda like everyone else will be AEHEAHEAHAEHEAHAing
                    I never thought of it like that. Now I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                      I mean when the Marlins homer while getting blowed out
                      Ehe, yes that will be chock full of lowell

Comment

• It'd be a triple ehaahaehaehaehaeha if the opposing team has any players that suffer from epilepsy (and a quadruple eheahehaehaeaha if it's the opposing team's pitcher).

They gon have to take cover.

Comment

• So basically, the worst in the thread title needs to be changed to ephing best.

Comment

• Country Bear Jamboree.
                            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• So, basically the thing hasn't changed at all from its leaked renderings.
                              --------------------
                              Well, actually, I guess we got rid of the heart thingy above the sun (HOW DID WE MISS THAT HEART THING???!?!?!)
                              Last edited by Swifty; 01-27-2012, 12:52 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• What noise will this thing make? I bet every home run pitbull will come out like a cuckoo clock and start rapping.

Comment

Working...
                                X